>15.5<

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!
!ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ!

Jaemin entered the school clinic just to see an empty bed and nurse Cha who's dancing...

Up and down??

"Uh nurse cha?" Jaemin awkwardly said as he knocked softly on the door.

Nurse cha turned around so fast he almost lose his balance

"Ah you scared me kid. How long have you been there??" The nurse fixed his hair and coat and acts like he didn't dance to anything.

"Not too long hyung. But where's renjun?" He asks .

"Oh. We transferred him to hankuk hospital . Since we need to make sure that he has no fractures" jaemin nods at the reply.

"Thank you. I'll be going now" Jaemin then bows and leaves.

××

Jaemin entered their hide out just to be welcomed by chenle's fist

Is today punch jaemin day??

"The fuck is that for???" Jaemin hissed

"After what my brother did to you?? This is how you're going to repay him??" Chenle was about to launch himself towards jaemin but jisung stopped him.

"Hyung you're breaking the rules" jisung said to chenle.

"Fuck the rules park. I let the first punishment slide Na. But now?? You FUCKING ALMOST KILLED HIM!?" The chinese is hitting jisung just for the younger to let go of him.

Chenle is burning with nothing but anger. Oh how much he wanted to kill jaemin then and there .

"I know I owe him one time Zhong. That's why I'm not sending anyone to get his ass nowadays Because I can't hurt the person who truly cares about me!" Jaemin said.

(A/N: idk man. I wanna strangle jaemin)

××

Donghyuck and xuxi are sitting beside renjun who's still peacefully sleeping.

It's so quiet . Neither of the two wants to speak . They both just want to wait till renjun open his eyes.

Then Donghyuck's phone tinged so many times.

He received messages from an unknown number.

His eyes widen and types back.

Xuxi is too busy staring at renjun he didn't even noticed that donghyuck leaves the room.

××

"Recording to the x-ray we didn't see any bone fractures which is good plus the wounds aren't that deep so he's good to go" the doctor said earning nods from everyone in the room

"Ok doc thanks" renjun said . The doctor nods and pats renjun's back before leaving the room.

"Xuxi where's donghyuck ?" Renjun asks .

"Huh? I guess he left early. I don't know why tho" Xuxi shrugs.

Chenle sits beside his brother , crying

"Gege I'm sorry" Renjun cooed at the younger.

"Hey Le it's okay. You heard the doctor right? Nothing serious happened. It's fine"

"But hyung I stopped the wrong person" chenle said making renjun furrowed his brows , (kunfused)

"What do you mean by that le?"

"It's not jaemin hyung sends those girls. I don't know who but he said he didn't sent them"

"And you believed him?" Xuxi said

"He said something to me. But tell you guys." Chenle said.

Renjun was about to say something when Jeno barged in the room

"Injunie are you okay??" Jeno rushed towards the bed and holds renjun's hand.

"Who did this to you?" His voice is filled with worry

"Is it jaemin?? That fucking bitch!"

"No hyung it's not him." Chenle sighs

"How can you be so sure???"

"Because his surname is not lee"

"What does that supposed to mean???" Jeno squints his eyes (kunfused)

"I don't know too"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

ɪ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ  ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs  ᴛʜɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴍs ᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ