s i x t e e n

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

The next day renjun walked through the hallway with xuxi , donghyuck and chenle beside him.

The three glares at everyone they pass by.

Renjun just chuckled and shakes his head.

Once they all reached renjun's classroom the three didn't stopped at the door , they also walked inside making everyone confused"

"You guys go to your classes , I'm fine now here." Renjun said then made a 'shoo-ing' gesture with his hand .

"No"

"Yah. I told you guys-"

"Shush we insist gege. We'll wait here until your teacher arrives" Chenle said then sit on top of renjun's desk.

"We don't want you to get hurt again. Your wounds are still fresh" Xuxi replies

"Plus jaemin is here. He might do something again" Donghyuck said

"Oh speaking of the devil" Donghyuck added as he glares at the new comer.

"Yah stop it guys . Just go to your rooms . I'll  be fine . Shoo!" renjun then push them all away from his table.

"Fine. But we'll pick you up at lunch time. DON'T go anywhere okay?" Donghyuck said earning an 'okay' (👌) gesture from renjun.

Renjun sit on his chair and grabs his book and starts doodling on it , ignoring jaemin who just passed by him.

5 mins before the class starts jaemin tapped renjun's shoulder.

The chinese turns around

"What do you want?" Renjun said

"Nothing. I just want to ask how are your wounds" Jaemin spoke with a soft voice which surprised renjun.

"H-Huh? Oh they're fine . The doctor said they're not that deep"

Jaemin nodded and looked down.

"Do you have something else to say?" Renjun asks

"Uhm.. do you think that I'm the one who did that?" He said hesitantly

"At first yes. But when chenle told me that you told him you didn't I'm kinda doubting my conclusion now. Since I don't know who those girls are" Renjun said.

"And you always send hina or koeun so i guess i don't?" He added.

Jaemin was about to say something but then the teacher arrived. Renjun just smiled at him before giving his full attention to the teacher.

××

The bell rang signalling it was already lunch break. Renjun already packed his things and is now waiting for the others.

Every student in his class left already except him and jaemin.

Jaemin cleared his throat to catch renjun's attention . .

The older looked at him , blinking a few times to show his confusion.

"I just want to say thank you that night and for doubting. And I.. I was wondering if we can start again?"

"Oh S-"

"No" they both look at the owner of the voice it was jeno

Renjun was about to agree but of course someone should cut him off

"But jeno"