t w e n t y t h r e e

After many years later I'm back 😅

Anyways enjoy!
--

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

The two are now making their way out of the school when they saw a circle of crowd. Renjun tugs on Jaemin's hand making the younger look at him.

"Can we take a look?" Usually renjun doesn't care about those but now is different, the urge to run towards that place is very strong, he can't just ignore it.

Jaemin sighs and nods, the older smiles softly before he started pulling the boy towards the crowd. Renjun push his way towards the crowd until he's in the front.

What he saw makes his eyes widen.

It was Jeno and Donghyuck.

Kissing

It shocks the chinese boy, because these two are very against each other, but what truely surprised him is mark lee standing on the opposite part of the crowd, pain evident on his eyes that's filled with tears.

The moment the two stopped kissing what jeno said makes renjun almost broke down and cry on the spot.

"You can stop acting like you're friends with that nerd renjun and in live with that bitch mark. I remember when you sent those girls to beat that nerd up "
Donghyuck was about to open his mouth but jeno started talking again.
"We can stop hiding our relationship now hyuck-ah---"

"Cheaters!" Mark yelled catching everyone's attention including the two in the middle.

Donghyuck had his eyes wide, as he whispers the older's name.

"I should've seen this coming... I fucking love you with all my heart Donghyuck but ofcourse you just played with it, and you jeno i treated you like my real brother, i took care of you when your family kick you out when you outed yourself to the .. but this what you'll repay me with. Fuck you both!" Mark wiped his tears before he walks out of the crowd , donghyuck was about to follow him but a hand stopped him and hold his arm, when he looked at the owner of it he saw the top of someone's head as they're looking down, shoulders were moving up and down signalling they're crying.

Donghyuck was about to yell at them when the boy raised his head it was renjun.

"Yet earlier you looked at me as if it's me who's in the wrong... I can't believe you donghyuck" renjun finally let's go of his arm and run off, jaemin looked at him with no emotions before he follows the chinese boy.

"N-No..." Donghyuck whispered.

🌌

"Injun-ah!" Jaemin grabs renjun's arm when he finally catched up with the boy.

Renjun's face is filled with tears as he face the younger.

"J-Jaemin I... I.... What did i do wrong?" He managed to say with his trembling voice . Jaemin sighed as he saw the other's condition making him pull the older into a tight hug.

" You did nothing junnie..."
"Then--" "shh injun, stop thinking what you're thinking, it's not you okay? Let's go home. You need rest"

Renjun helplessly nods as he flops his body on the other, clearly tired of everything that's happening within the day.

The younger sighed before he carried the older back to his apartment

"I'm sorry" is he heard before he falls asleep on the younger's shoulder.

🌌

The next day the news of jeno and donghyuck dating spreads like wild fire,

It makes everyone around renjun mad, not only at jeno but also donghyuck.

Earlier at lunch donghyuck hesitantly approached his usual table with renjun and xuxi, but even tho he's there trying to talk to the two, they just ignore him.

Donghyuck can still see that renjun is trying his hard nit to cry by how hard he bit his lower lip while xuxi chews on his food aggressively.

He was about to speak up and explain when jaemin came.

"Shameless of you to show up here dongfuck" jaemin said as sat beside renjun,

"What? You're just as shameless sitting here when you tortured injun too" donghyuck glares at jaemin, clearly pissed off .

"but i didn't pretend to be g--"
"enough!" renjun yelled before he looks down on his lap. Jaemin immediately hugs the chinese boy as he started sobbing silently while glaring at donghyuck.

Donghyuck was about to speak again when xuxi cuts him off.

" leave donghyuck" he said with his cold tone, xuxi never use that tone to anyone unless it's someone who he doesn't really want to be with. Which surprises the younger because the older uses it to him...

"xux-" "don't make me say it twice" finally donghyuck saw xuxi's eyes and he just wished he didn't. The elder's eyes if filled with anger towards the boy making him teary eyed.

How can everything went down in just a snap?

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ɪ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀ$$ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs. ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ.

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs ʙᴛᴡ!

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴇɴᴅ sᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴏʀ sᴀᴅ

ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀs ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!