e l e v e n

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

After that last event.

Donghyuck and Xuxi didn't let Renjun to go alone everywhere he go.

Like when it's already lunch break before the teacher even leave the room donghyuck or xuxi will be already outside the dream class. Or when it's morning the two won't leave the shorter one unless the teacher already arrives.

And surprisingly jaemin isn't coming after renjun for quite some time now.

The chinese boy didn't see Koeun and Hina too which is worrying him.

What if Jaemin is punishing the two instead of him?

And after that incident. Jeno is always beside renjun too . Even if Donghyuck strongly disagree to the SB member.

"That's it for today . Class dismissed"

The students inside the room cheers and bolted out of the room.

It's friday , meaning no classes tomorrow~

Renjun was about to leave when donghyuck burst open the door. Almost breaking it.

It's only renjun and jaemin who's left inside .

"Renjun let's go" Donghyuck shot a glare at the poker faced boy .

"Okay" 

××

"So do we have a plan this weekend?" The two (dh&rj) flinched and turns around seeingthe eye smiling boy.

"Yes . But it's only me , renjun and xuxi. You're not invit-"

"They're going to sleep over my house. Want to come?". Renjun smiles

Donghyuck looks at the older with his eyes squint. But the said boy is too busy beaming the whipped energy towards the other so he didn't noticed the judging eyes of the younger.

"Wha-"

"Oh I'd love to! So I'll come at 8 yeah?" Jeno said and Renjun only replies witha nod. With that the black haired boy wave goodbye to renjun and leaves.

"What the actual frickle renjun? Tonight is supposed to be our trio hangout and you invited that shit?" Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows only to get a pat from the older.

"It's okay if it's quadra now right?" Renjun smiles and walks ahead of donghyuck.

"You've got to be kidding me.. YAH!"

××

It was already 7:40 in the evening and the trio are just inside renjun's room with their pj's on.

They're watching a horror movie named sweet home

(Sweet Home is just a manga btw but yeah-)

Renjun is hiding behind Xuxi with his arms wrapped around donghyuck's .

He didn't know why he agreed on watching horror movies instead of those cliché romantic ones.

The two just cooed at the shorter boy.

When a jumpscare is about to happen , someone (or something) started to knock on the window .

"Ah!!!" Renjun screamed on the top of his lungs earning loud laughs from the two.

"Chill it's probably just a cat"

Donghyuck assures the older one and pats his back but then again the knock starts again a bit more louder this time making donghyuck flinch

"U-uh .. a bigger cat i guess?"

"I'll check it cowards" Xuxi chuckles and leaves the bed and walks toward the window  and opens it

"What the--.. Dude you almost give the two kids a heart attack" Xuxi rolls his eyes and walks back towards the bed , laying on his previous spot.

Renjun peeks to see someone climbing up on his window and enters the room.

"Jeno! You should knock on the door like a normal person!" Renjun huffs

"Looks like it's a cat person" donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Hello to you guys too anyways what are you guys doing?" Jeno asked before sitting beside xuxi and peaks on the laptop screen.

"Oh! I love the comic version of that."

"Nobody's asking"

"Hey donghyuck shush. That's really cool jeno!" Renjun says .

"Lay with us"

"I wanna lay beside you injunie"

"Oh no you're not laying in between of us jeno"

"Then let's switch places donghyuck" renjun suggest and the younger just nods and moves.

"Oi Lee Jeno if you ruin our night i swear to god I'm going to kill you" Xuxi says threatening jeno by his two finger

"Yes oldie . I'm just here not to ruin anything . I just want to spend time with Renjun" Jeno rolls his eyes and lays beside renjun

The night goes on in a painfully awkward silence but they manage to sleep not long after they finished the movie

××

" What do you mean he's with renjun?"

"I just passed by huang's house and there's an open window . I peak on it and saw the both of them cuddling and sleeping . But Donghyuck and Xuxi  are there too with them"

"He wants himself to get killed doesn't he? He's been breaking rule 1"

"Should we tell him?"

"Ofcourse we should . Or else he'll kill us"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ  ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇssʏ sᴏ... ʏᴇᴀʜ... sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ  ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ  ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ. sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜsʏ ᴀs ʜ3ᴄᴋ

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴛɪʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴏᴏɴ

!ᴘʟᴜɢ!
ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 'sᴛᴏʀʏ' ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ

ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ  ᴅᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏᴡᴏ