t w e n t y o n e

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Jaemin got discharged earlier today, and now they are at Jaemin's house,

Renjun wanted to go home but the others and Jaemin refused him to, since it's still dangerous for them both , and Jaemin's house is near SB's hide out, so if ever the TxT boys come to beat the light out of jaemin and/or take renjun again the Other members can go to them quickly.

Renjun is now sitting on the couch waiting for jaemin to get out of his room.

A few minutes passed and finally jaemin comes out of his room , carrying a pillow and a blanket.

"Oh you didn't have to bring me pillo-"
"What?"
"Uh.. you bring those pillows for me so i can sleep on this couch right?"

Renjun tilt his head to the side, showing his confusion at the younger.

"I brought these for nana" Jaemin smiled before placing the pillow on the ground and put the blanket on top of it

"Nana wh-"
Renjun didn't get to finish his question when he saw a genuine smile flashes on the younger's face as he goes to the kitchen.

After a few moments renjun started hearing some faint barks , at first he thought it's the neighbors but then jaemin came back with a dog on his arm who's happily hugging him and licking his face,,

Jaemin is smiling so wide , Renjun can't help but to coo and smile at the sight , they look adorable, He looks adorable.

Jaemin placed the dog down

"Nana you'll sleep here hmm? Is that okay?" Jaemin said to the dog who's wagging its tail excitedly and barks as his answer as if he can understand his owner's words,

Jaemin then looks at Renjun who's still lost at the sight earlier and is still smiling.

"Huang?" Renjun flinches as he coughs and looks away, trying to hide the fact that he's been staring at Jaemin's smile for almost 3 minutes.

"W-what?" Renjun grabs his phone and pretends he's typing something,

"This is nana~ Baby say hi to him"

Renjun had his eyes wide and looks at jaemin.

Did jaemin just call him baby???

Oh, Ofcourse

Jaemin is looking at his dog watching it run towards renjun

He's calling nana 'baby' ofcourse. Not you fool

Renjun smiled as he tried to hide his disappointment , now looking at the adorable dog that's now infront of him, he reach out his hand to pat it.

"Hello there nana" renjun said before placing the dog on his lap, nana doesn't let the opportunity to lick renjun's face while the chinese still has his face really close to the dog.

Renjun let out a soft 'oof' as his cheeks got wet by the dog's saliva.

While the two are getting comfortable with each other , jaemin stood there , smiling at the sight of his two favorite living creature getting along .

🌆

"Huang what are you doing?" Jaemin stood by his room's door watching how Renjun lay on the couch, finding a comfortable posture for him to sleep on.

"Uh trying to sleep?" Renjun squints his eyes as if his eyes is saying 'isn't it obvious' to the younger.

Jaemin sighs before stepping out of his room , making his way towards the shorter.

Renjun just lay there watching jaemin's movements, as soon as Jaemin stopped in front of renjun , the two locked eyes.

For a good minute they just stay at their place place before Jaemin decided to broke the eye contact , Placing a hand on Renjun's back and another hand on the other's back thigh,

Carrying Renjun on a bridal style , Jaemin goes back to his room placing renjun on his bed ,,

"Jaemin wha-"
"Shush Let's sleep"

Jaemin then lay on the other side of the bed, Renjun decided to turn his back on the other as his face turn bright pink. It's not like it's the first time they sleep together on one bed , but for some reason Renjun feels really flustered, his burning cheeks and loud-fast beating heart aren't helping at all.

He heard the younger sighs then an arm suddenly make their way on his waist , more like hugging him from behind.

"U-Uh jaemin-"
"Shush let's sleep"

Renjun gulps and nods mumbling a soft 'ok'.

Jaemin just hummed as response as he pulled Renjun close to him, placing a kiss or two (by accident) on the older's nape making the older froze on his place, jaemin can feel how his body grew tensed.

"Jun?"
"W-what?"

"I like you"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘ >< sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!

ᴀ/ɴ

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!  ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ. ><
ᴘʟᴜs ᴄʟᴀssᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ sᴏ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ... ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴏ!  ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀʟʏ!  ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛ^ᴛ