n i n e

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!
Donghyuck and Renjun entered the teachers room together.

And coincidentally the three subject teachers that they need to talk are talking to each other

"Ms. Park, Mr. Min, Ms. Lee? Goodmorning" Donghyuck greet the three and both of them (rj and dh) bow.

"Oh Goodmorning boys" Ms. Park said and smiled (the two other teachers smiled too)

"I would like to explain why renjun is not in class yesterday, it's because-"

"It's okay. We already know why" Mr. Min didn't let donghyuck finish his sentence and pat renjun's shoulder.

"Wait you knew already?" Donghyuck loom at renjun with confusion then look back at the teachers.

"Yes. Everyone who's under Sb's punishment is excused" Ms. Lee said making donghyuck squint his eyes .

"Under what?"

"Sb's puni-"

"T-Thank you very much ma'am and sir but we need to go now. Thanks for the time again" renjun bows  once again before dragging the younger out of the room

"You're under Sb's what huang renjun?"

"It's nothing hyuck . L-Let's go the bell is about to ring" Renjun answered with nervousness evident on his voice.

Donghyuck just sighed and nods. He don't know why he suddenly zoned out when ms. Lee is talking something about sb related. But he's for sure jaemin is in this.

××

It's already lunch time the three (rj ,dh & xx) are sitting in their usual spot.

Renjun is obviously zoning out (again) making the other two looks at him , worried.

"Renjun? Is there something you want to tell us? Are you okay?"

Renjun blinked for a few times before lookingat you the two. He smiled at them and shake his head

"It's nothing and I'm good! I'm going now i still have some papers to finish" without waiting for their response renjun leave the two , both really confused.

"Something is bothering renjun" xuxi mumbles.

"Yeah definitely he's acting strange lately and he doesn't wants us to know" Donghyuck glares at someone who he thinks is involve.

××

Renjun sits on his table . Breathing heavily. He grabs something under his desk and stare at it.

"What did i do wrong to recieve something like this" Renjun sighed and put the card back on it's olace when he noticed something

Oh it's just a box of apple juice with a note stick on it

Hey Jun sorry for
what i did yesterday
please accept my peace
offering :(

                          -love lots
                           Koeunie

R

enjun smiled he's not really blaming koeun . Since he know SB id holding her by her neck. She's just following orders for her not to get hurt.

Oh man I'm thirsty . What am i even thinking when i run

Without hesitation he poke the straw on the bix of juice and drinks it.

He squints his eyes

Why does this apple juice tastes like dr pepper?

He just shrug and keeps on drinking while he get his text book answering some random questions.

××

After a few moments he started feeling sleepy and dizzy

"What" he tried to blink away the sleepiness but failed.

He stands up to call for help

But wrong move he gets even more dizzy.

He feels like the whole room is spinning making him lose his balance.

He stayed lying on the ground as his (the) vision starts to get blurry.

A familiar figure enters the room

"H-help" renjun whispers

The familiar figure walk to him closer and he finally recognize who it is

The last thing he heard is
"I'm sorry"

Koeun

The everything went black

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ's  ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ?

ɴ ᴇ ᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ~

sᴛᴀʀᴛ 2019 ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ ^-^

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!