12

After watching Zelda sleep on his chest and feeling her face for an hour and a half, Link got tired and fell asleep, resting his head on hers. It was still raining and cold outside, the couple laid huddled under the blanket. At around two a.m., Link was woken up by feeling Zelda jerk in her sleep. "Zelda! Zelda, wake up! You're having a nightmare!" whispered the man, gently shaking her to wake her up. Zelda then loudly gasped as her eyes popped open. "Link! Are you alive?!" she shouted and began to pant. "I'm alive. It was just a dream," Link slid his arms across Zelda's upper body, rubbing her. "I'm sorry, Link..." moaned Zelda, "I've been having an abundance of nightmares every night. Right now, I had a dream...I was a princess living in Hyrule Castle. It was a sunny evening, I was brushing my hair, and then I heard a knock on my door. You were my appointed knight in the dream, dressed in a royal guard's armor. You looked so attractive in that armor, like holy crap! Anyways...you knocked on my door, came inside...and then you said "oh, boy, smooching time!" and you tried to get on my bed with me. As soon as you touched my hand, I heard a loud blast and a roar...bombs started to fall, people were screaming and panicking. You grabbed me and we started running away from Hyrule Castle! Before we knew it, Guardians began attacking us. I was so scared...while fleeing, a Guardian's laser hit you. I thought I lost you and started to panic, but you were alive thank goodness! We continued fleeing, and five minutes later, another Guardian pointed at us, this time killing me. I begged you to run and lave me, those were my last words. You ran off and succeeded to hide, and I watched you from the sky as you were crying and feeling guilty. And...that was the end. It was so scary, I felt everything that was going on,"

"It's okay, Zelda, it's all over. Please, go back to sleep...you need some rest, princess. All that stress isn't going to help you," whispered Link, pressing Zelda against his chest. The woman did a sad sigh as she shoved her hands under Link's shirt to feel his warm abs. "Go back to sleep...you're safe with me now. Ganondorf will never find us," she listened to her boyfriend's soft voice and closed her eyes again.

However, the couple's peaceful moment ended when they heard someone scream Zelda's name. Link and Zelda quickly sat up, feeling nothing but fear. "Zelda!! Get your ass out here now! You better not be cheating on me!" they heard a voice with a Gerudo accent. It was Ganondorf. "I know you're here, young lady! Get out now, or else we're releasing our guard dogs on you!!" Rhoam shouted. The teens heard barking.

"Link, I have to go! Please, run away! This is over! They have dogs! If they find us, the dogs will kill you!" begged Zelda and turned to leave. "You're not going anywhere! Stay with me!" responded Link, grabbing her arm.

Zelda: "Link, please, listen to me! Those dogs will find us, they have an excellent sense of smell! My father will feed you to those animals! If we stay together, both of us will get hurt! If not, only I will! Please, my boy, run away before it's too late! Don't worry about me!"
Link: "I'm not leaving you just to let those bastards do deleterious things to you! I'd rather die than know that you're hurt! Zelda, please...I'm Hyrule's warrior! I can save you! They're still far away, we can still escape!"

Zelda couldn't speak anymore. This was the most difficult decision she had to make in her life. Link brought her closer to him as tears fell from his eyes: "Stay with me...I love you so much..." he spoke through his clenched teeth, hoping that Zelda would listen to him. "Zelda!! Get out here now, little bastard!!" Rhoam shouted again. After hearing her father verbally abuse her, she made her choice. "Link...I must pick you, my father doesn't love me, and I don't want to be with Ganondorf! Plus, I'm not a virgin anymore, once they find out, it will not end well!"

Link didn't respond, although he desperately wanted to. He grabbed Zelda and the two teenagers started fleeing. "Mr. Hyrule! I hear footsteps! It must be your daughter! And I hear footsteps of not one, but two people! She's with someone else! She definitely cheated on me!!" hollered Ganondorf and started chasing after the teenagers. As Ganondorf was getting nearer, Link began shooting. No use; Ganondorf had protection on. "Okay, she's definitely not alone! The person that's with her is a great shooter! I wonder who it is!" they heard Ganondorf complain to the wealthy man.