32

Seven months later

Everyone in Link's grade graduated from high school and received their diplomas. During that time, all the soldiers in the Hyrulean army became professional fighters and were prepared to go to war. Zelda got nothing but abuse from Ganondorf, Master Kohga, the Yiga troops, and Ghirahim. The woman was unable to contact anybody in those seven months or leave the house. Election Day has passed in Hyrule, and Hyrule was now waiting for the election results.

Link and his comrades were watching Hyrulean Times on TV, waiting to hear the election results. "And today is the day you waited for such a long, long time! We are about to state the election results for our home and native land of Hyrule! So, our next president...the person that received the most votes is...." as the drumbeat rolled, Link and the rest of the soldiers held their breaths. "Ganondorf Dragmire!! Congratulations on winning the Hyrulean election and becoming our new leader!" the host finally announced, and Ganondorf came on TV. "Thank you, people of Hyrule for electing me!! Together, we will make Hyrule great again and tomorrow we'll be starting the project to build a wall around the country to prevent foreigners from entering! Next, we'll be signing bills to improve our economy and army! Plus, the "no voe" rule in Gerudo City will now be banned. All voes of Hyrule will soon be welcome to enter Gerudo City with no problem!" Ganondorf announced, grinning evilly. When the soldiers heard the results, they screamed in horror. "No fucking way. He totally hacked the election," groaned Harth, banging his wing on the coffee table. "If Ganondorf won't get impeached soon, we're going to have at least one war going on," said Yunobo. "A war is already coming up! That midget prince from the country Zelda and I recently traveled to is planning an act of revenge because I slew his troops! I destroyed his guards because they were attacking me and my girl, I was only protecting myself and my loved one! This is my fault!!" Link interrupted. Revali, Harth, and Teba just stared at each other. "Goro! It's not your fault! That prince got what he deserved. Never blame yourself for protecting your loved one and especially your life. If Castien gets in our country and does harm, we'll murder him! Lord Daruk is going to help us, he's willingly going to join the war. We aren't alone, we're getting help!" Yunobo said to Link, trying to calm him down. "My sister will willingly join the war as well. She's one of the best shooters in the city, and she has a sacred weapon that was given to her as a gift when she was born. With the help of that gun, she can blind the enemies and easily assassinate them. After all, she is the Zora Champion. My sister is a special person, not just a plain daughter of a mayor of a city!" Sidon added. "I recently got a text from Lady Urbosa. She said that she will join the war too. She's the best fighter in Gerudo City. She can not only use a gun, but as well a shield and a sword, and she also knows many fighting moves. Urbosa is a real legend...she's the chief of a city, a real soldier, and as well a kind person who has motherly feelings toward...Zelda..." added Revali, "and of course, there's me, the legendary Revali. Y'all already know what I can do!" Revali finished his sentence and dabbed while putting a pair of sunglasses on. Teba and Harth laughed at the Champion. "Oh, Revali, knock it off. That meme is dead," said Harth. "So what? You like Pepe the Frog, that meme is hella dead, it has been dead for like what, twenty years!" Revali responded.
While the Ritos were too busy arguing about dead memes, Link, Sidon, and Yunobo went to their bedroom to go to bed. "Honestly, I don't care about going to war anymore," sighed Link as he got up into his bunk. Yunobo and Sidon sat down next to him. "I haven't heard from Zelda at all for seven months now...I don't even know if she's alive...being trapped with someone like Ganondorf...I won't be surprised if he killed her or if she killed herself..." the man added. "Goro...she's alive. I've seen Ganondorf post pictures with her on Koroksgram. She never looked happy in the photos, but she's alive," said Yunobo. "She might be alive, but...I don't know where she is. I don't even know if I'll see her again or not...what if Ganondorf will kill her if he figures that he'll lose the war? I don't care if I die anymore..." responded Link. "...Link! Please don't say that. Zelda is alive, and she's waiting for you. She needs you, she wants you, and she loves you. She would never stop loving you, that just ain't possible. Fight, Link. Fight for your love, fight for Zelda. Fight for Ganondorf's death. Once we destroy that monster, you can marry your chan. Come on, Link...we can do it. I believe in you!!" Sidon whispered, patting Link on the back. The man let out a sad sigh. "I'm sorry, life is life. Either we save Hyrule or we'll end up dead. I hope you don't mean what you're saying,"