13

Meanwhile, in Zora's City, Sidon was relaxing in his bedroom. The mayor's son heard his phone vibrate twice. He turned on his phone and read the messages:

Dad 🐋👴🏻: Son, come to the port, please! Our local fishermen caught this huge ass fish, you have to see it!
Sis 💙🦈: Sidon! Our people caught an immense fish! It's a new record! Come over here to see its size!!"

Sidon put his phone in his pocket and made his way to the port. When he got there, most of the dwellers were standing there and admiring the immense fish. It was almost as big as a shark. "Professional fishermen of Zora's City! Please gut this fish immediately and serve it to the whole city for dinner!" ordered Dorephan. "Yes, Mayor!" one of the fishermen responded and stabbed spears into the fish.

The dwellers of Zora's City headed home because they didn't want to watch a giant fish get gutted, and Dorephan stayed and watched with his children. "Mayor! There's someone inside the fish!!" the fishermen noticed something strange inside the fish, looking like a human body. "Who?!" gasped Sidon, and he ran over, followed by Mipha. The fishermen pulled the body out of the fish. "Oh, my god, it's a Hylian! And he's alive!!" they screamed. Mipha and Sidon walked closer to the Hylian, and they recognized him. "Link!! Is that you?! Are you alright?!" gasped Sidon and slid over to Link. He opened his eyes and blankly stared at Sidon and Mipha. "Linkie?" Mipha asked in a soft voice. The man coughed and vomited all over himself in response. The mayor's daughter was shocked to see the man that she has been in love with for all these years. "Oh...Link! You need aid!" she said and walked closer to the man. Link stared at her and Sidon, feeling depressed, embarrassed, and disgusted. "Back off, Mipha! Can't you see he's confused and shocked? You can flirt with him later. I'll help him since we're closer! Oh, poor Link..." Sidon snapped at his sister. As Link coughed up more vomit, Sidon picked him up and carried him into his home.

Sidon brought Link to his bathroom. He laid his friend on a beach bed, grabbed a towel and started to wipe the vomit off of the man's clothes. "It's fine, man. No need to feel embarrassed. I would be feeling exactly how you are if I was eaten by a giant ass fish. Being eaten by an octorok was bad enough," he said. When he got most of the vomit off, Link finally sat up. Sidon handed him a glass of water. "Alright, Link. I got off most of the vomit, you seem better now. Take your clothes off. I'll go wash them, and you can get in this pool of water right here to clean yourself up. There's a waterfall too if you need to shower. Here's some shampoo if you need it," said Sidon, handing Link a bottle of shampoo.

Link undressed and handed Sidon his dirty clothes, feeling a bit embarrassed. "It's fine, Link. We're close friends and we have the same gender. As if I've never seen any naked men in my life. Anyways, you get in the water and yet yourself cleaned, I'll be back in fifteen minutes. The water isn't cold," said the mayor's son, chuckling.
Sidon exited the bathroom and closed the door. Link turned around and looked at the pool and waterfall. He untied his hair and squirted shampoo on it. The man stepped under the waterfall, feeling relaxed as he felt the warm water on his body. While he was washing the shampoo off of his hair, the bathroom door opened and Mipha walked in. Link did not notice because he had his eyes closed. Mipha, instead of running out, she stood there and admired Link's body, blushing red as a tomato. When Link opened his eyes, he froze stiff when he saw what was going on. "Whoa, I'm sorry, Link!! I didn't notice you!!" chuckled Mipha and covered her eyeballs. "Knock on the door before entering!! Please exit!" Link panicked as he tried to cover himself up. Mipha turned away from her crush, facing the door. "Link, please, I'm terribly sorry! Can we chat? I really need to speak to you about something special!" she said, hoping that Link will change his mind about her leaving.

-"No! Not when I don't have any clothes on! Get out, please!"

Mipha shrugged and exited the bathroom. "Holy shit, this was the most embarrassing moment of my life. The daughter of Zora's City's mayor just witnessed Hyrule's best gunner take a shower with no clothes on. How the hell am I going to live with that?" Link asked himself as he got into the pool. The fish in the water swam over and began to bite the man all over his body. "Hey! That tickles! Stop biting me!" chuckled Link as he watched the fish gather around him. After a few minutes, Link's body got used to the fish biting, and it started to feel like a relaxing massage. The man took a deep breath and relaxed for a while. Ten minutes later, his relaxation was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Link? Can I come in? It's Sidon,"
-"Yes, come in,"
The Zora entered the bathroom with clean clothes and a towel for Link. "Here, man. I washed your clothes and I brought you a towel to dry up yourself. You can get out now. If you want, I'll turn around," explained Sidon, placing the objects on the pool deck. Link got out of the water and wrapped the towel around his body. "I feel fresh, good as new! Thank you so much, Sidon!"
Sidon: "No problem, Link! It's been ages since we've seen each other! Yeah, we've been texting and Triping, but this is the first time in twelve years! Let me see your abs, Link!"
Sidon pulled Link's towel down to get an eyeful of his abs. "You're so muscular, man!" the Zora playfully poked Link in the stomach. "What are you talking about? Look how huge you are! I'm a midget compared to you!" Link responded, staring at Sidon's abs. "I'm strong and huge. I can easily lift three hundred pounds, I work out every single day. Alright. Put your clothes on and let's go. You wanted to talk to me, right?"