35

Link arrived at the Yiga clan hideout one and a half hours later. "Shit, it's cold in here," he said to himself when he entered. Once he entered the hideout, he spotted Zelda sitting in a small room behind bars. "Zelda!" he gasped, running up to her. "Link! Shh! Stay quiet. The troops are all over the place, plus there are security cameras everywhere! Please be careful! Um...Link, leave me here for now. I won't be much help. Please take this! This is the Pistol of Light. It's a sacred weapon whose ancestor, the Bow of Light belonged to the Royal Family of Hyrule! With the help of it, you can easily defeat Ganondorf! Keep it safe..."

As Link took the weapon from his girlfriend, footsteps approached from behind. "Link, look out!!" shouted Zelda. Link turned around to spot a Yiga clan member behind him. Without thinking, Link grabbed his Master Rifle and shot the enemy before he was able to whistle for help. "Go. Forget about me for now...I'll be fine! Slay the Yigas and Ganondorf before it's too late!" Zelda said to Link. "Zelda...do you need anything from me before I go?" he asked quickly. Zelda took a few seconds to think. "A sweater...it's so cold in here. And maybe something to snack on...I haven't eaten in hours," she said. Link gave her his blanket and granola bars. He put his face closer to the bars. "Kiss me, my princess," he asked, puckering his lips. Zelda blushed a little and kissed him. "Alright. Go on before one of us gets killed! I believe in you, Link!"

The man nodded and tiptoed across the hideout to find Ganondorf. A Yiga footsoldier then noticed something suspicious and walked in Link's direction. Link pressed his body against a wall to be unseen. Once the footsoldier got to Link, and before he even realized what was going on, Link beat him up to death, took off his clothes, and disguised himself as a Yiga. "Great. Now nobody will know that I am Link...now they're just gonna enjoy looking at a dead Yiga clan wearing nothing but his underwear. Hehe," smiled Link as he put the mask on.

Link walked to the kitchen where most of the Yigas were. "Hey, welcome to our kitchen!!" Brett shouted as he chewed his mighty banana. "Come join us. We have bananies," said Brett. "And more bananies," added Patricia, showing Link a table full of mighty bananas. The man nodded, not revealing himself. "I am looking for Lord Ganondorf. He called me, do any of you know who he is?" Link conquered. The Yigas silently stared at him, not suspecting anything suspicious. "He and Master Kohga are in our backyard. They said not to disturb anyone. Did you even listen to him during our meeting?" Brett responded. "I uh...I missed the meeting. I was taking a crap and watched a really interesting video that I forgot about it completely," he made up a fib. Brett put his banana down. "How about you show us that video?"

Link had to think fast. "Um...my phone battery is dead. Can I use yours to look up the video?" Brett handed Link his phone. The man went on HyrulTube to find a fun video to watch. Finally, he found a video of Wario laughing and handed the device back to Brett. Three seconds later, the entire clan was watching the video, laughing their heads off. While they were too busy looking at Wario, Link took Patricia's keys unnoticeably and exited the kitchen. There we go, they're distracted, now I can finally find Master Kohga and Ganondorf. Those two will pay for what they did to Zelda, he thought and headed toward the exit to the hideout's backyard.

Ganondorf and Master Kohga were resting on a beach bed, watching strange videos. Just hearing the sound clip from the video made Link uncomfortable: "So long, gay Bowser! Humph! Uh! Hoo! Ha! Wahoo! Yeah! Roar...Mario! You must die! Aaaaaaaah...Oh, Mario! You saved me! Thank you! We should make sweet- whoa, Mario! What's wrong with you?!! Pause. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore! Aaaaaaaaaaah!! Mario, this isn't you!! Somebody! Help me!! Explosion." Link then whistled to get Ganondorf and Master Kohga's attention. "Holy shit, what the hell?!" Ganondorf gasped, immediately shutting off the video. Master Kohga jumped up from the beach bed: "Don't you ever walk in on us like that again!! You will not eat any bananas for a week, nor you'll be paid for a month! Leave!!" Link did not obey Master Kohga. He took off his mask, revealing himself. "What...what the fuck?! Are you Link?!! What the hell are you doing in my hideout?! You came here for Zelda, I see!! Well, guess what? You're not getting her! Fight me! And if I'll somehow lose the fight, Ganondorf will finish you off! Zelda doesn't deserve little assholes like you, quit chasing after her! Now, let's fight!!"
Link threw the mask aside and pulled out his rifle to fight Master Kohga. Once Link pulled the trigger on his rifle, Master Kohga successfully dodged Link's shootings and started attacking the man with spiny boulders. While the men were fighting, Ganondorf headed back into the hideout to check on Kohga's troops. It has been almost ten minutes since Link left the kitchen, and they were still watching HyrulTube. "Excuse me? What the fuck are y'all doing on here?" Ganondorf asked when he entered the kitchen. Brett paused the video immediately: "Um...nothing! We were just watching funny videos! Wanna take a peek, Lord Ganondorf?"