18

Despite getting zero sleep last night, Link headed to school. But not to learn, to switch to online classes on account that he was planning to run away before graduation. Link was a good student, so the principal allowed him to use online classes from now on. Link's plan was going well, however...

Zelda was unable to keep her pregnancy as a secret. While she was out of her room, Rhoam was digging around in her room and found the pregnancy test in the trash can. He immediately stormed to Zelda, looking like he was about to murder her. "Zelda Hyrule!! What the fuck is this??" Rhoam asked and shoved the test in her face. "No idea where that came from," she replied.

Rhoam rose an eyebrow: "This is yours, correct?! A pregnancy test couldn't randomly end up in your bedroom! You've been sleeping with other men, huh?! That time you ran away, were you sleeping with other men! Okay, I'm fucking done! Yvonne, check her now!"
Yvonne, the elderly woman who had a job that had to do with checking Zelda if she was a virgin, entered the room. "Yes, Mr. Hyrule?" she asked. "Check her now. I have a very bad feeling," repeated Rhoam. Yvonne peeled under Zelda's dress. "She's not a virgin," she said and left the room. Rhoam was boiling with anger. "Whose baby is it?! Who?" he yelled when Ganondorf stormed in. "Ganondorf, she's pregnant!! Is it yours?" Rhoam asked.
Ganondorf shook his head no: "No. I haven't had sex with her yet. You said we can before marriage so we haven't done it. Wait! She's pregnant?!!"

Rhoam showed him the test. "This baby must be Link's!! You slept with Link! Traitor! Curse you!" shouted Ganondorf. "Guards!! Lock her in her bedroom before the wedding!" Rhoam ordered. Ganondorf looked at the rich man: "lock her in a cellar! There's a cellar in here that's just right for her!" Rhoam thought for a second. "Yeah! The cellar! People who don't follow the religion must face hell!" he finally said. Two guards walked over and took Zelda away. "Father, I'm your daughter!! You can't torture me like this!!" she cried and tried to break free. "You slept with another man and got pregnant! Whores will not have any freedom! I did not ask for a prostitute as a daughter!! Now stay in the cellar until marriage! Why do I have to feel such embarrassment in front of people because of you?! Take her upstairs, guards!" replied the wealthy man, ignoring his daughter's cries.

"Mr. Hyrule. I would love to ask you about something. I'm planning to start..." began Ganondorf, but a phone call from Master Kohga interrupted him. "Oh, excuse me. I have to answer this phone call," Ganondorf said and answered the call. "Hey, what's good? Did you kill that bastard and get the magic words?"
Master Kohga: "I'm in the hospital!! I have a really bad infection in my leg and I could die at any minute! Lord Ganondorf, please, come to the hospital this instant...I have something to say...ah..."
Ganondorf: "Hold on there, bud! I'll be right there!"
The Gerudo man hung up the phone and started putting his coat on. "I'm sorry, Mr. Hyrule, but I gotta run. Ma...ahem, my really good friend is in critical condition at the hospital. He could die any minute. I'll go visit him and I'll be right back," he said to Rhoam. The wealthy man nodded and let Ganondorf leave.
Ganondorf drove to the hospital and went to see Master Kohga. "Kohga! Master Kohga!! Are you alright?" the Gerudo asked as he ran to his friend. "Lord Ganondorf...Link! He killed me...because of his stupid rifle I have this infection! And my troops and my car...he destroyed all of those! And the Yigas couldn't get the magic words from Link! That bitch Urbosa gave him the Yiga alert thing, and we failed the mission!! This is the end!" cried Master Kohga. "Shh! Shh...Kohga, calm down! You won't die! Stay with me!!"
Master Kohga: "Ganondorf...I think I know the words myself...I just remembered something I read as a little kid...the words are ground! Farewell! Bo..."
Ganondorf: "Master, speak to me!! SPEAK TO ME! Look at me! Come on!"
Master Kohga struggled to speak. He could barely breathe. "Kohga!! Look at me!!" Ganondorf began to panic. "B..." began the Yiga clan leader, but he couldn't speak anymore. He stopped moving and breathing. "Master Kohga!!!" Ganondorf screamed, trying to get his friend to speak. "He's dead. I'm terribly sorry," said a doctor. Ganondorf left the hospital in anger and melancholy. "Ground, farewell...hm! I know what to do!! I didn't fail!" Ganondorf stopped feeling sad and contacted his servants. He gave an order to transport the airship to Rhoam's mansion immediately.
Three hours later, the ship was in the wealthy man's yard. Rhoam went outside to check out the ship. "I built this for your daughter! Now, she will be extra happy on the wedding day!" he said to his future father in law. "This ship is mine! What do I have to say?" asked Rhoam as he boarded the ship. "Say: ground, farewell!" replied Ganondorf.