34

Unfortunately for Ganondorf, Hyrule won the war. Hyrulean soldiers succeeded to slay Castien. When the little prince was killed, the soldiers surrendered and headed back to their country. In a day, the soldiers that survived the war would return home from the army.

Ganondorf was insanely proud of himself for killing Link. He entered Zelda's room to tell her something. She was sitting on her bed, looking out the window. "Zelds. We need to talk for a minute," said the voe. The woman didn't respond. "Zelda, look," began Ganondorf as he sat down beside her, "the war ended. It was a short war, I know. That was the whole point. Tomorrow, the troops who survived will return home. Do you want to see Link for the last time before you and I get married?"

Zelda lifted her head up when she heard that. "You want to see Link. Okay. When the train will arrive tomorrow, I'll let you go to the train station. But don't think that you can run off from me!! I will keep an eye on you. You have exactly sixty seconds to see Link...if he survived, of course. He could be dead! Once those sixty seconds are over, you'll be taken away. I have a good eye, don't think you can escape from me," he finished. Zelda nervously nodded. "Come," smirked Ganondorf, wrapping his arm around her. "No. Go away," she said, pushing him away. "Heheheh. Okay, Zelda. We're going to make some sweet love later!" the voe let go of her and headed toward the exit. "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!" he sung and slammed the door behind him. Zelda locked her bedroom door and laid down on her bed, feeling ill. "What if Link did die? What if...the war took him away forever? Maybe Ganondorf is asking me to go because he knows that Link was killed, and he just wants to see me suffer emotionally over it..." she talked to herself, looking at the silent princess that was growing in a flowerpot. "Wait! Link is the best shooter in the country! The Hero chosen by the Master Rifle! Why would he die? He's not dead! I know it! I know it for sure..." Zelda suddenly began feeling more confident. "Bitch, Link is dead. Stop believing he's alive!" whispered Ganondorf as he was listening to Zelda talk to herself in her room, "oh, my Hylia, I can already hear her crying when she finds out Link's dead! Mwahaha!! "Oh...Link...Link! Where are you, Link?! Please don't tell me you're dead! This is a lie! My precious Link is dead...I guess I'll have to marry that sexy voe Ganondorf now!" oh boy, what a crybaby, going crazy over the death of some ragamuffin," the man imagined various reactions Zelda could have when she finds out Link is dead, and the more time he spent doing that, the happier he felt. "I still have an ideal chance to take over Hyrule! Prince Cast may be dead, but I can occupy his territory and turn it into a part of Hyrule! Just two more things on my checklist to complete and my life will be perfect!!"

An hour later, Ganondorf came back into Zelda's bedroom to find her napping on the left side of her bed. "Nice, she's taking a nap. Perfect opportunity for me to join!" said the man to himself. He threw off his hoodie and t-shirt and threw himself onto Zelda's mattress. The loud sound of him getting into her bed and his moans woke Zelda up. Ganondorf did not notice; his brain shut off as soon as his head hit the pillow. Zelda was not satisfied. Suddenly, she remembered about a sacred weapon her father owned that could be used against Ganondorf. Very silently, Zelda stood up from her bed and tiptoed out of her room, making her way to her dad's. 

Rhoam did not have a security camera in his bedroom. Phew, Zelda thought and closed the door. She headed toward his closet and began looking through his stuff. Armani, Gucci, Michael Kors, Coach, Prada, Ralph Lauren Corporation, Chanel suits hung in the closet. Mr. Hyrule spent millions of rupees on these outfits. Zelda moved her dad's clothes aside and saw a box that had a note taped to it. It was written in Mr. Hyrule's handwriting:

WARNING. KEEP OUT. ESPECIALLY YOU, ZELDA. IF YOU OPEN THIS BOX, YOU WILL BE EATEN BY A HINOX AT NIGHT.

The woman chuckled a little. She believed in Hinoxes as a child and her father used to tell her that if she misbehaved, she'd get eaten by one, and the foolish child believed him. Hinoxes went extinct long ago, but people still made up legends about them. Thankfully, Zelda was a grown, mature teenager at this time, so that threat didn't scare her. She opened the box and began looking through it. There were condoms, gift cards to strip clubs, love letters to Mr. Hyrule from random women Zelda didn't know about, a small lollipop and finally-the sacred weapon Zelda was looking for.