22

Link woke up when he heard a strange noise. It sounded like moaning. The man sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Zelda? Do you hear that?" asked Link. No answer. "...Zelda?" Link repeated and looked to his side. Zelda was not there. Link put a pair of jeans on and followed the noise. "Zelda!! Say something!!" Link said, this time louder. His baby was not in her crib, either. Link started to panic. "Ifie!! Zelda!!" he shouted and entered the living room. No one was there. Link then turned around. "Oh, you touch my tralala," said a voice in a sexual tone. "Who the hell was that? Reveal yourself now, otherwise, I'm calling the cops," Link ordered and grabbed his rifle. "Taste me, man! Taste me! Mmm," the sexual moaning continued, and the closet doors opened. "What the fuck are you doing in my home? Where's my wife and daughter?" Link asked, but when he saw who the voice belonged to, he froze stiff. Out came a man wearing nothing but a red cape. He wasn't a Hylia, he looked like a demon. "My name's Ghirahim...taste me, Link! Taste me!" he repeatedly said. Followed by Ghirahim, Zelda came out as well with Ifie on her back. "Taste him, Hylian warrior! He tastes great!" said Zelda, as well in a sexual tone of voice. Her eyes were glowing. "Zelda, wake up! This isn't you!!" Link shouted, backing away. "Wake up, Link," said Zelda and started approaching him. Ifie started hissing. "Wake up, Link! Wake up, Link! Wake up, Link!" Zelda and Ghirahim repeated. "I am awake! Get away from me!!" the man shouted. "Wake up, Link! Wake up, Link! Wake up, Link! Wake up, Link!" Zelda continued as Ghirahim pulled out a gun. Now, instead of repeatedly telling Link to wake up, Ghirahim began evilly laughing and with his magic powers, he froze Link which caused the man to drop the Master Rifle. "Wake up, Link!! Wake up, Link!! Wake up, Link!!" shouted Zelda, louder and louder, and Ghirahim pulled the trigger, shooting Link in the chest.

"Aaaah!! I'm awake! I'm awake!!!" shouted Link as he opened his eyes, feeling his chest for the wound. "Wake up, Link!! Open your eyes!!" he heard Zelda's normal voice say. Link switched from screaming to panting, crying, and feeling on his chest. "Zelda...what the fuck happened?" he finally asked when he realized that there was no wound. "You were having a bad dream..." whispered Zelda. Link opened his eyes wider and looked around. They were sitting in a field with Link's elementary school behind. "Where am I? Where's our daughter?" Link asked as he rubbed his head. Zelda looked at him in confusion. "We don't have a daughter, Link! What are you saying?"

Link told everything to Zelda about what happened. "Link, you were just dreaming! This whole time, we were safe, and when you put your head in my lap, you fell asleep,"

Link: "So...our daughter, the airship, Ganondorf, the Yigas...it was all a dream? You never got pregnant and the terror was never real?"

Zelda: "The pregnancy and airship were all a dream, but everything else...aw, Link, you're crying! Don't cry..."

Zelda leaned closer to Link to wipe his tears. "I'm sorry I fell asleep...your lap was so comfortable," the man said. "I liked having you sleep in my lap. You looked so cute when sleeping. You had your arms wrapped around me, and you had that teeny little grin. You didn't even notice how I played with your hair and braided it! Check Sheikchat!"

"Huh?" Link unlocked his phone and checked Sheikchat. He watched Casey, Dugby, Saria's stories...and finally got to Zelda's. He saw a photo of himself laying in Zelda's lap with his hair braided. "He's so cute with braids aww ❤️" said the caption. "Aw, come on, Zelda! I look like a fool!"

-"Shut up, you're adorable,"

Link sat up. Zelda's smile suddenly faded. "Zelda! What happened?" Link asked. "Now...back to what I was saying, I stopped talking because you started crying. Link...I really need your help!" she responded, grasping his arm. "With what?"

"Running away. I've been held captive for five years, and today, I finally managed to escape, I need to hide from Ghirahim, Ganondorf, my father's guards and my father!!