31

Zelda's consciousness finally came back 30 minutes after Ganondorf left her alone. She opened her swollen from crying eyes and slowly lifted her head up. It was dark in the room. The sun has already set and Ganondorf didn't leave any lights on. Zelda tried to rewind her memory and remember what happened. She turned a small light on and found blood on her pillow. Zelda picked up her pocket mirror to see what was wrong. She found a black eye, semi-swollen lips, and some blood on her forehead. Her torn clothes were on the floor. The teen found some spare sweatpants and an oversized hoodie in her dresser and slowly slipped into the clothes. The hoodie had Link's scent all over it. "Link...come back to me..." she whispered. 
Zelda laid back down, turning off the light and covering herself. I've been raped by Ganondorf. She then remembered every bit of the incident before passing out. Now, being at home was not only dangerous, but it was also a matter of life and death. Ganondorf just almost killed her and possibly infected her with an STD. Ganondorf was definitely not a virgin, he's the only Gerudo voe in existence, so most likely many vais slept with him in college and high school. Ganondorf Dragmire never used condoms. Zelda began to panic; she was left with a lifetime trauma and was possibly pregnant or infected with a sexually transmitted disease. Zelda picked up her phone to call the cops on Ganondorf. However, nobody was answering. She dialed again. And again. No one picked up. "What the fuck is wrong?!" she gasped. She then tried to shoot Link and Urbosa a text message. 2 seconds later her phone showed: the message sent to My Knight ❤️⚔️ and Urbosa ⚡️ is not delivered. Please try again and connect to the internet.
Zelda's phone showed that it had no service. "Please!! Anybody!! I need to get out of here!!" she repeatedly tried to send text messages, emails, call someone that she trusted...Robbie, Urbosa, Daruk, Purah, Link, Paya...no results. She tried to connect to WiFi, but that did no good. Ganondorf turned off the service for her. Zelda punched her wall as hard as she could and laid back down, crying uncontrollably. She was stuck in this hell and there was nothing she could do. While she was crying, Ghirahim kicked her door open, flicking his tongue up and down at her. "In case Lord Ganondorf didn't warn you, we turned the internet off on your phone and computer. Now you can't access the internet, text, or call anyone. We don't want helpless girls to try and ruin our plans. Come out of your room, Ganondorf wants to see you," he said. "Get the fuck out of my bedroom!!" Zelda shouted in response, "get out! Get out! I'll call the police from a different phone if you don't!!" she then covered her face with her hands. Ghirahim walked closer to her and sat down near her on the bed. "Don't do this," he said, rubbing her head, "don't. Nothing too scary happened. Crap likes this happened and will happen to people...It just happened that today, you were chosen by the gods to be Ganondorf's mistress. This isn't your fault. At all. And it's not Ganondorf's either-"

-"Don't fucking touch me!! I said get out of here..."

"Okay then, looks like Ganondorf feeling offended by you doesn't matter to you, and now you're going to hurt everybody's feelings around here. Stand up and go to Ganondorf!!" Ghirahim then said, raising his voice a little. Zelda refused. "What on earth is wrong with children nowadays! We've got sixteen-year-old women wailing like six-year-olds and refusing to obey the elder. I'm twenty-six for Hylia's sake! Ganondorf! This ignorant kid refuses to listen. I need a little help!!" the demon lord complained, and Ganondorf entered Zelda's bedroom. "The shit on your face isn't enough? Do you want more? Stand up and do what I say! Mr. Hyrule said to me to not only become your husband but play the role of your father as well while he's in prison," the voe said, taking out a voice recorder. He pressed play, and Rhoam's voice said the following: "Ganondorf Dragmire, please, while I'm in prison, take good care of my daughter. You're older than her, so, a good older husband will be a good role model for his young wife. Let her know if she's misbehaving, make her do what you tell her. She's a little girl who ain't got no voice in this house. Make sure she grows into a strong, useful person!"