Starting To Fall Into Place

Y/N POV
So I went back to the classroom and to my desk when I found out that my book was missing! I tried looking everywhere! In my bag, inside my desk drawer, underneath my desk and chair. I couldn't find it! I started to get anxious that someone might of stolen it while I was gone.

So I went and interrupted my teacher (again) and asked him. "Sir, have you seen my Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book? I've just had not long ago and it's missing."

He snapped "Why are you interrupting me again Miss L/N? I am trying to teach my class! So please go away and go back to your seat"

I couldn't believe my ears. How rude could one teacher get so I angrily replied " Well it seems to me that the only thing you're teaching us is to how to talk about unnecessary things during class because you are not even teaching us! All you do is talk about yourself and your vacation all day!"

His face turned into a very serious and angry frown while he was commanded "Get out of my class and you will be expecting bad grades and a phone call to your parents tonight to talk about your behaviour."

I grabbed all my belongings. Dashing outside, slightly exasperated, I met Hermione, Ron and Harry. "Sorry guys, I can't find my book anywhere! I tried looking for it but I can't find it!" I told them.

"It's alright, we don't really believe that there is a book about us, as we didn't do anything superior except for solving the Philosophers Stone mystery and out taking a giant troll." Ron replied.

Hermione and Harry quickly nugged him on the shoulder and mouthed "You can't tell her yet. She is not allowed to know those things!" I pretended I didn't hear them and told them "So um, if I am going somewhere I have to tell my parents. Hold on let me just call them." I took out my iPhone 7 and texted my mum.

Y/N: Hi mum, I have an urgent business with some people. So I won't be here tonight or maybe even longer. So I will see you soon! X

Y/M (Your Mum): Y/N L/N!!! Where do you think you're going?! I need you to explain to me properly!

Y/N: um well. I GOT PICKED TO GO EXPERIENCE HOGWARTS FOR 2 WEEKS AND IF I LIKE IT I WILL BE ABLE TO ENROLL FOR THE SCHOOL!! MUM I CAN NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!!!☺️☺️♥️

Of course my mum thought I was insane because I was telling her that I am going to a FICTIONAL school for 2 weeks.

Y/M: Y/N, are you out of your mind right now? I just got a call from your school and they said that you had been very disrespectful to your teachers. Plus, I do not believe that there is such a school called Hogwarts. Y/N it is a fake school. It's all imaginary!

Y/N: No Mum. I'm serious! I know it sounds crazy and unbelievable! But Hermione, Ron and Harry are actually here to take to Hogwarts! If you don't believe, I don't care. This was always my dream to go to Hogwarts and I GOT A CHANCE! So I'm going no matter what. Mum, I just wanted to let you know, so you won't be worried. I promise I will have a good time there and see you in 2 weeks or maybe the end of the year!💓
Love you mum!

There done. "Okay now. I told my mum so where are we going?" The Golden Trio all looked at each other and yelled " DIAGON ALLEY!"

A/N
Hope you guys liked the second chapter. It was pretty long chapter. I will try to be more consistent with posting and it try to finish it ASAP.

Thanks for reading♥️