Enemies Of The Heir... Beware!

Y/N POV
My 2 trial weeks at Hogwarts had quickly past. It was my last day and I decided to Owl Professor McGonagall that I wanted to permanently enroll at Hogwarts. I just love it here. So I went up to the Owlery to send a letter to her that wrote:

Dear Professor McGonagall,
I am very happy to tell you that I want to permanently enroll at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I really enjoyed my last 2 weeks here and I am very excited for more to come!

Have a great day,
Y/N L/N

I told Harry already that I'm going to use Hedwig to send the message to Professor and he agreed.

I sealed my letter and smiled "Well this is it, I'm a witch. Who knew that an ordinary student from another world would join the Wizarding World and come to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Are you talking to yourself?" Said a very unwelcoming voice. I turned around and saw Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Why do you care?" He spat back.
"Jeez. Just wondering..."
"I came to send my father a letter." He said unpleasantly while giving his post to an owl. Then the owl flew off far away into the valleys.

I gave my letter to Hedwig and she flew off. I stared after her, admiring the view. I knew this place was meant for me. Hogwarts is my true home, not Y/S (Your School).

I forgot that Draco was still here, "Well aren't you gonna leave? I would like some alone time." He said coldly.

"Oh right, yeah I was just going to."
I went back down to go to the Gryffindor Common Room and I saw Harry trying to explain something to Ron and Hermione in the corridors.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked cheerfully while walking towards them. The 2 of them turned towards me and waved at me except for Harry who looked like he was worrying over about something.

"Harry's keep saying that he's hearing this weird voice. He said he even heard it even when he was helping Professor Lockhart" Said Hermione, then whispered "But it's only him who's hearing it."

"Yeah and we have no idea, we're trying to help Harry but we can't since we-" Ron got cut off by Harry.

"Look. I heard it again. I have to follow it. I think it's gonna kill." Harry exclaimed while dashing away.
"Wait Harry!" We all yelled back.

After running after him, we finally got caught up to him. I saw him looking down at the puddle that showed his own reflection.

"Harry, what you doing?" Ron frighteningly asked. I noticed that there was something written on the wall. "Guys, look at this." I said while approaching towards the wall.

It read
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR... BEWARE.

It was written with something red like blood, the words were slowly dripping now. "The chamber of Secrets has been opened?" Hermione questioned.

"Bloody hell! what's that?! Hanging underneath." Ron stuttered while pointing to something that was hanging.

I immediately noticed that it was Mrs Norris, but she was like frozen with her eyes wide open. "That's Filch's cat. Mrs. Norris." Harry told Ron.

"Guys look at this. There's spiders going outside the window. I've never seen such a thing." Said Hermione. We all looked over and there were a trail of spider following one another.

"Guys, this is spooking me out. I don't want us to get suspected for any of this. Let's just-". I got interrupted by students voices. The four of us looked up and saw that we were surrounded by students.

Draco pushed his way through to the front of the crowd while exclaiming "Enemies of the heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods!" He looked at Hermione and I.

Then Filch makes his way infront of the crowd.
"What's going on here? Go on now! Make way..." He stops and looks at Mrs. Norris. "Mrs. Norris!" Turning to Harry "You! You've murdered my cat! I'll kill you! I'll --"
"Argus!" Professor Dumbledore interrupts, he sees the wall and his face darkens. "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." The four of us turn to leave. "Except you four." He then says.

Once the corridors were empty, the professors started moving around, examining the area. "It was definitely a curse that killed her -- probably the Transmogrified Torture. Encountered it myself once, in Ouagadougou. The full story's in my autobiography..." Professor Lockhart blabbered.

"She's not dead, Argus. She's been Petrified." Professor Dumbledore comforted Filch.
Then Professor Lockhart cut in "Precisely! So unlucky I wasn't there. I know the very counter curse that could have spared her..."

"But how she's been Petrified... I cannot say." replied Professor Dumbledore. "Ask him! I know he's done it! Go on ask him!" Filch demands while pointing towards Harry.

"Harry didn't do anything. I was with him the whole time. I swear! Even ask Hermione or Ron." I spoke.

"Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time..." Professor Snape steps in. We stared at him, was he defending us? Then he continued "However, the circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner."

"I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail..." Professor Snape's lips curl in disgust.

"That's why Ron, Y/N and I went looking for him, Professor. We'd just found him when Harry said..." Hermione stopped in her tracks.

Professor Snape raises one eyebrow while saying "Yes, Miss Granger?"

Harry continued "When I said I wasn't hungry. We were heading back to the Common Room and... found Mrs. Norris."

"Alright, enough for today. You guys are  innocent until proven guilty. Go back to your dormitories now." Professor Dumbledore cleared up.

The four of us quickly scurried back and went to the Gryffindor Common Room...

A/N
Long chapter! There were a lot of things happening in this chapter. This is when everything starts! Hope you guys enjoyed!