Quidditch Practise

Y/N POV
We met the Oliver and the Gryffindor Quidditch team down near the courtyard. "I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We're going to train earlier, harder, and longer!" Said Oliver then he squinted while saying "What the... I don't believe it!"

I looked over and saw the Slytherin Quidditch team making their way to the field as well. "Clear out, Flint! I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Oliver shouted to them.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Flint said confidently while showing him a parchment paper. Oliver snatched the note off his hands and read "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today,
owing to the need to train their new Seeker."
Oliver looked up at them, asking "You've got a new Seeker? Who?"

Then someone with platinum blonde hair approaches us. "Malfoy?!" Harry and I say in a surprised voice. "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year..." Malfoy says while smirking. We all looked down and see that the whole Slytherin quidditch team got new, gleaming brooms.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand Ones! How did you get those?" Ron asked with a surprised looked on his face . "A generous gift from Draco's father" Flint boasted.

"You see Weasley. Unlike some, my father can afford to buy the best." Malfoy spat.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." I said, defending Ron

Then he came towards and glared, "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood."

Everyone on the Gryffindor team was shocked. Fred and George were about to go to Draco and attack him but Oliver held them back while commanding "Save that for the match."

Ron became angry and while pointing his broken wand at Malfoy yelling "You pay for that one Malfoy! Eat Slugs!" A green light beams out of his wand but instead of the spell going to Malfoy it hit his stomach instead. The Slytherin team started laughing.

Hermione, Harry and I went over to Ron to see if he was okay. "Are you alright Ron?!" I asked worriedly. He opened his mouth to talk but a big, fat slug came out. I knew this was a bad sign. Then this 1st year boy came along with his camera while saying "Wow! Can you hold him still, Harry?!"

"Get out of the way, Colin!" Harry declared while pushing him out of the way. "Let's take him to Hagrid. He'll know what to do..."