The Heir Of Slytherin

Y/N POV
Next day...
"Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets?" asked Ron while the 4 of us were walking along the corridors. I could see Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle walking ahead of us.
"Yes. Couldn't you tell that all the teachers are worried." replied Hermione.

I said "But if there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it's really been opened, that means..." "The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?" Hermione finished.

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks Muggle-borns are scum." Ron laughed. "If you're talking about him—" Harry answered while looking ahead at Malfoy.

"Of course! You heard him, 'You'll be next Mudbloods!" Said Ron. "I heard him too. But Malfoy? The Heir of Slytherin?" Hermione questioned unsurely.

"Maybe Ron's right, Hermione. I mean, look at his family. The whole lot of them have been in
Slytherin for centuries." Harry explained.

"Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe
we could trick them into telling..." Suggested Ron. "No. Even they aren't that thick.
But there might be another way. Mind you, it would be difficult. Not to mention we'd be breaking about fifty school rules. And it
would be dangerous. Very dangerous." Hermione explained thoroughly.

"So um. When do we start?" I asked the 3 of them.

...

We went to the library to do some research. We were looking through a book that Hermione showed us to read. Then she pointed that a page and read "Here it is. The Polyjuice
Potion. Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself
temporarily into the physical form of another..."

"You mean, Harry and I drink some of this stuff and we turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asked excitedly. "Yes."

"That's some cool stuff! Malfoy would tell you guys anything!" I exclaimed.

But then Hermione continued "Exactly. But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated
potion. Lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed. And, of course, we'll need a bit of whoever we want to change into too."

"Hang on. I'm drinking nothing with Crabbe's toenails in it." Insisted Ron.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's start planing and making!" said Hermione excitedly.

"So how long will it take to make the Polyjuice Potion?" Harry asked.
"A month."
"A month? But if Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin... he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then." Harry explained.
"You didn't have to tell us that Harry." I said while pursing my lips.
"Sorry."