Tom Marvolo Riddle

Y/N POV
Harry, Ron and I decided go visit Hermione at the hospital wing. As we got there, I saw Madame Pomfrey busily sorting out all the pillows and sheets on the different beds. Hermione was on the far right corner. "Morning, Madame Pomfrey!" I chirped. "Good morning to you too, Miss L/N."

We went over across to Hermione who looked rather tired. "You feeling any better, Hermione?" I asked. "I'm feeling better now, thanks." Hermione weakly smiled.

"So when are you allowed to leave?" asked Ron. "Any day now, according to Madam Pomfrey. I'm just thankful I've stopped coughing up fur balls." Hermione answered back.
"We all are, believe me." smiled Ron.

I raised my eyebrows at Ron with a smirk. He saw it and just rolled his eyes and laughed.

Few Days Later...
Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all met in the Gryffindor Common Room. Hermione was now feeling perfectly fine, which was good to see.

Harry was holding a book that looked like a diary. "Alright. So, Draco isn't the true Heir of Slytherin." said Harry sincerely. "What?! Are you for real?" exclaimed Hermione.
"Yes. He definitely looked like that he had no clue on who it was. But he did know that the Chamber of Secrets opened 50 years ago."

"But we did find this at Moaning Myrtle's bathroom." Harry said while handing the book towards Hermione.

Hermione studied the diary curiously. "Tom Marvolo Riddle... who is that?"
"I don't know. But I do know that Tom Riddle was a highly respected student here at Hogwarts 50 years ago. The night I had detention, my job was to polish the silver in the trophy room. I remember because I kept burping slugs all over Tom Riddle's trophy." Ron told us.

"So he won an award 50 years ago. What kind?" I asked "Special Services to the School or something-" Harry got cut off by Hermione "Fifty years ago? Are you sure?"

"Yes why?"

"Don't you remember what Malfoy told you? The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened was-"

"Fifty years ago! So that means-"

"Tom Riddle was here, at Hogwarts, when it happened. What if he wrote about what he saw? It's possible he knew where the Chamber
was, how to open it, even what sort of creature lives in it. If so, whoever's behind the attacks
this time wouldn't want a diary like this lying around, would they?" said Hermione

"That's a brilliant theory, Hermione. With just one tiny little flaw. There's nothing written in this diary." sighed Harry.

"It might be invisible ink." Hermione pulled out her wand and yelled "Aparecium!"
She taped the diary three times. Nothing happened. The pages remained blank. She frowned and passed the book back to Harry.

While giving it back she said "I don't know, Harry. But I think you should be careful with this. Something tells me Ron might be right. It could be dangerous."

"You don't think I'm dangerous, do you, Hermione? I mean, you're not scared. Of me." Harry asked Hermione.

"I'm scared. But not of you Harry."

A/N
Sorry for being inactive! I was so busy with school. But the school breaks are coming up for me so hopefully I will be updating more!