Qudditch Match

Y/N POV
Today was the day of the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. I saw all the Gryffindor team nervously waiting for the match to start while the Slytherin team were showing off their brand new brooms to the crowd.

The match started. The two teams were becoming very competitive. "GO HARRY!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled. The match was going pretty good until the Bludger started to follow Harry, trying to knock him off his broom.

"Um guys. What's going on with Harry? Why is the Bludger following him?" I asked with concern.

"Blimey, Harry's got himself a Rogue Bludger!" Hagrid yelled.

"A Rogue Bludger?" asked Ron.

"Look for yourself! Someone's bewitched it to follow Harry." said Hermione worriedly.

"I'll stop him." said Ron while pointed his broken wand towards the Bludger and Harry.

"You're joking, right? Besides, even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry." said Hermione. Harry was diving in and out. Turning in all directions. That's when I saw the Golden Snitch.

"HARRY! The Snitch! Get the Snitch!" I yelled while pointed to the Snitch near Draco. Harry saw it and began to chase after it, so did Draco.

They raced downwards trailing the small, fast Golden Snitch deep into the trench circling the pitch. Shoulder to shoulder, they raced madly, trying to grab the Snitch.

'Come on Harry. You can do it.' I thought to myself while watching Harry. Harry was only a few fingertips of catching the Golden Snitch when the Bludger came and smashes into his arm. Harry yells and falls towards the ground.

Hagrid, Hermione, Ron and I quickly hurried down to see if Harry was alright. "Harry!! Are you alright! Where does it hurt." worried Hermione. "Finite Incantatem!" The Bludger bursted into sparks.

"Do not worry Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Professor Lockhart comforted Harry.

"Uh oh. No not you..."

Professor continued "Poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. This won't hurt a bit..." He twirled his wand and pointed it to Harry's arm. "Brackium Emendo!"

Harry's arm suddenly became flexible, and I mean like his arm seem to not have any bones at all. We were all horror-struck by looking at Harry's arm.

Professor Lockhart just blinked, surprised of what he just did to Harry's arm as well. "Ah. Yes. Well, that can sometimes happen. The point is, the bones are no longer broken." he hesitated.

"Broken?"asked Hagrid in disgust. "He doesn't have any bones at all!" "Hagrid! I think we need to take Harry to the Hospital Wing instead." I told Hagrid "And Professor Lockhart, we appreciate your help but it didn't help Harry at all."