Ron's Howler

Y/N POV
The glistening sun which shined in my eyes woke me up. "Morning Y/N! Did you have a good sleep?" Hermione chirped while putting on her shoes. "Yeah I actually did, but I'm kinda nervous for my first day at Hogwarts." I chuckles nervously. "Don't worry you'll be fine."

After I got ready, we both went to the Great Hall to have breakfast. As we got there, we already saw Harry and Ron munching on their food happily. "Where were you two yesterday? We were so worried!" Hermione asked disappointedly.

"Oh morning Hermione! We actually missed our train yesterday. We tried to go through the wall to get to the platform but it wouldn't let us through! So we decided to come here by-" Ron got cut off by the owls hooting around the hall telling everyone that they got parcels. As every other owl landed perfectly on their table, Ron's owl just plopped beak first right into Ron's soup. "Oh Errol." Ron cried while shaking his head.

Ron's letter had a red envelope and with a red ribbon neatly hanging off the edges.
"Oh No." Ron exclaimed.

I was about to ask what that letter is and who it was from. But that's when Seamus call out "Look everyone. Weasley's gotten himself a howler."

"A howler?" I questioned. Then Neville spoke "Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my Gran once... and it was horrible."

Ron looked so pale, looking at his letter. Hands shaking, he starts to open it... then suddenly Mrs Weasley's voice thunders across the whole hall.

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU
STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" Then softly she said
"Oh, and Ginny dear. Congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are
so proud."

The whole hall became literally silent while everyone was looking in our direction. I could see that Malfoy boy and his friends laughing so loudly at us. Everything was so awkward but it was just in time for our first lesson. Herbology.

A/N
Sorry this chapter is very short. I didn't have much time but I promise the next chapter will be much longer:)
Tysm for reading!