Back Home

Y/N POV

It was now the time for the End of The Year Feast. I can't believe how fast the year went already!

"Before we begin our feast, let's give a round of applause to Professor Sprout and Madame
Pomfrey, whose Mandrake Juice has been successfully administered to all those who had been petrified." said Professor Dumbledore. "Also, in the wake of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled."

Everyone in the hall looked relieved except for Hermione. "Oh no!" groaned Hermione.

Then suddenly the Great Hall doors flung open and in walked Hagrid. We all turned our eyes to him as he said "Sorry I'm late. The owl deliverin' my release papers got all lost 'n
confused. Some ruddy bird named Errol."

Ron, Harry, Hermione and I all exchanged looks to one and another. Hagrid came towards us and whispered "I jus' want to say... that if it wasn't for you, four. Well, I jus' want to say... Thanks."

"There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." I answered back.

Professor Dumbledore stood up and exclaimed "Now! Let The End Of The Year Feast begin!"

Everyone applaud and began eating. Laughter and the smell of amazing, yummy cooked food filled the room.

While everyone was eating, I was thinking about something. I wanted to go back. Even though Hogwarts may seem like the best school ever, I miss my school, I miss my friends and of course I miss my family. Maybe I need some time away from Hogwarts and come back maybe later.

After the Feast...

Everyone was all boarding the train to go back. "I can't believe the year over already!" said Hermione while loading her trunk. "Yeah. It's been great." I answered back.

Hermione noticed something was wrong. "Y/N, is there anything you'll like to tell me?" Ron and Harry stopped talking to each other and looked at me. I looked at the three and whispered. "I will tell you on the train."

"Alright."

...

It's been months since I'm back at home. Year 3 for Harry, Hermione and Ron had started already and for me, another year of Y/S (Your School) had started.

I told them on the train that I will be back in another year or so but most likely won't. We still keep in touch though. By sending mails, using owl post. It's actually great.

I haven't received anything from them but soon hopefully I will. I guess I should just continue with my muggle life as I had experienced something that probably no one will ever experience in our world.

I lied down on my bed looking at the ceiling for a few moments. I sat up and looked at my Harry Potter collection. I smiled when I saw the title, 'Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets.'

"Still can't believe it. I was a student at Hogwarts." I sighed. Hermione, Harry and Ron was the bestest friend I could ask for. And Draco, who was my favorite character before going to Hogwarts was just how I expected, mean, cold hearted and had a big ego. I didn't like him.

So next time when my friends ask me who my favourite character is, it's going to be the golden trio.

Because 'Harry Potter' by JK Rowling, lifted my life from drool to cool.

THE END