Moaning Myrtle

Y/N POV
We escorted Harry to the Hospital Wing as fast as we could. "Oh, Mr Malfoy, stop making a big fuss, you can go." said Madame Pomfrey to Draco because he was groaning so much. "He should have been brought straight to me! I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back..."

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asked.

"I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is nasty business." Madame Pomfrey explained to us, especially Harry. She handed Harry a drink, he takes it and starts to drink it but spits it out straight away.

"Well, what did you expect -- pumpkin juice?"She said jokingly. A flash appeared on Harry's face, Harry blinks and here is Colin Creevey.

" That was brilliant today, Harry! Brilliant!" He chrips.

"Alright, out! All of you! This boy's got thirty-three bones to regrow!" Said Madame Pomfrey as she shooed us away.

"Good luck Harry." I said as we left.

...

We went to the girl's bathroom on the second floor to start producing the potion. No one really goes there since it's the 'Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.' It's a gloomy place. Cracked mirrors, chipped sinks with guttering candles.

"The Chamber Of Secrets had been opened again. Well, that's what I heard Professor Dumbledore say." Harry told us.

"Again? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" asked Hermione.

"Of course! Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here, and now he's told Draco how to do it." assumed Ron.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure." I told them.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" asked Ron.

"Never. No one never comes here." said Hermione.

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle."

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

Then there was a loud piercing screech and our flew a ghost of a young girl with pigtails and round glasses. I'm guessing she's Moaning Myrtle.

"I'm Moaning Myrtle. I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about fat, ugly, miserable, moping, moaning Myrtle?" She sobbed, then head diving right into the toilet.

"Did we do something wrong?" I asked.

"She's a little sensitive." answered Hermione

"Oh right."