Diagon Alley

Y/N POV
"So here's Diagon Alley! Here is where you get all the supplies you need!" Ron said while looking at my list. "Hmm I think we should go to-" "Ollivander's" Hermione interrupted "Here let me just help Y/N."

As I looked around Diagon Alley looked extremely incredible! It felt so much like the book except I can't really remember the books anymore which it so strange considering I am a true lover of The Harry Potter Series. As we walked inside Ollivander's everything felt so magical! There are so many wands all nicely stacked up on the shelves.

My happiness got cut off when this old man, which I think is the owner of the shop said "Oh why hello there Mr Potter, Mr Weasley and Miss Granger! I haven't seen you three since last year! Now what brings you three by today?"

Harry answered "Hello Mr Ollivander, We've got a new friend who is attending Hogwarts soon, so we need to get her a wand."

"Oh come on, don't be shy." As he beckoned me and gave me a wand to try. "Well, give it a swish" So I pointed to a glass vase and gave it a flick and immediately the vase shattered into pieces. I quickly put the wand back on the counter and acted like nothing happened.

Mr Ollivander gave me another wand to try and I did the same thing. It didn't work out. I tried many other wands until I got the perfect one. "Ah. Here it is, 10½ inches with Dragon Heartstring made from Willow wood." As he gently handed me the wand. I replied "Thank you so much!" And the four of us hurried along to the next stores.

...

After we finished shopping for my school supplies. We went to Ron's house to spent a night before we go to school tomorrow. That's where I met Miss and Mr Weasley, Ginny, Fred and George and Percy. I didn't see Ron's other brothers at their house.

The next day
I got woken up by the sound of Hermione excitedly getting ready to go to school. "Wake up Y/N!! We have to go now! The train is gonna leave in 2 hours!"

I forced myself to roll out of bed. Everything still felt so surreal. Me, Y/N L/N going to Hogwarts? Like the school from Harry Potter?!

Once we got to platform 9 and 10 at Kings Cross Station. I started feeling very nervous and scared. "Alright Y/N, all you have to do is to run straight to the wall in between Platform 9 and 10 and then you will see yourself standing on Platform 9¾, infront of Hogwarts Express." Said Mrs Weasley. She was being very helpful and kind as she knew it was my first time ever.

She then said "Okay Hermione, you go first." Hermione went through the wall first and like zap she disappeared in the wall. "Now your turn Y/N. Don't worry we will be right behind you. Just look at the wall and run straight." I started running towards the wall and everything suddenly became so dark. I kept moving, and there I was standing infront of Hogwarts Express. "Come on Y/N. We need to get on fast to get seats. I'm sure Harry and Ron will be here soon." I grabbed my belongings and hurried towards her.

Once we were on the train and got all settled. I was wondering 'Where is Harry and Ron? They should be here by now.' I started to get worried when I felt the train started to move and began drifting away from the Platform.

I decided to take my mind off them for a moment and think about my new life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry...