My name is (Y/n).

Your P.O.V.

My (e/c) eyes fluttered open, blinking a few times to adjust to my surroundings. Robotic arms held my torso, while other arms were attaching my missing limbs.

I looked around, seeing that I was in a small room, used for making and developing prototypes.
I was the final prototype of the CM800, specifically
The female counterpart of it.

In front of me, there was a glass window, and on the other side, there were three people, two of which were monitoring computers and one of them was standing up, looking at me.

I recognized the one standing up as Kamski.

I already had the identities of a lot of people on my database, most humans. Like lieutenants, detectives, officers and the captain. Although, I did have one android
in my database. Its name is Connor, my male RK800 counterpart.

By now, the robotic arms had finished building my body.

They set me down, letting me walk around for a bit. After I got used to my new synthetic legs, I heard a voice ring in the room.

"Activate your skin."

the voice presumably came from Kamski, as I saw his lips move while hearing the voice.

Kamski looked at me expectantly, smiling a bit.

I slowly raised my hand up to my LED,
Closing my eyes to send out a command for my program to activate my (s/c) skin.
In a matter of seconds, my skin already spread from my temple to my torso, arms, hips, and legs.

The robotic arms came back, giving me (f/c) undergarments. Although they were unnecessary, humans prefer it this way.
Soon enough, I felt my synthetic (h/c) hair grow, framing my face perfectly.

"Wonderful. You will now be given your uniform."
Kamski said as the robotic arms came back, equipped with clothes. I raised my arms to shoulder level, making it easier for the machine to dress me.

Two of the arms slid a button-up shirt on me, as one arm lifted me up so two other arms could slide on black leggings on me.  The arm put me down, as another arm carefully buttoned my shirt up.

Two arms slid on a grey suit, with the blue triangle logo on the left side of the chest, with my model number on the right side of the chest, as well as the serial number right under it. The right arm had a blue strap around it, and the back of the suit had once again a blue triangle on it, with "ANDROID" written on top,
And my model number was written under the blue triangle.

One robotic arm tied a blue tie around my neck, neatly tying it. The robotic arms lifted me up once again, quickly sliding in some black high heel boots on my feet.

Finally, the uniform is finished. The machine set me down, as I looked at the glass window. I saw no one, only the people monitoring the computers.

I heard a door slide open, revealing a familiar face.

Kamski.

He approached me, a smirk on his face. 

He reached out to cup one of my cheeks with his hand. He brushed his thumb against my cheek, admiring my features.

"CM800, Register your name." he started, hesitating a bit before saying "(Y/N)" he smiled, stepping away and glancing over at my uniform.

"My name is (Y/N). I am a CM800 model, the female counterpart of The prototype RK800. It is nice to meet you, Kamski." I replied, a neutral expression on my face.

"Well, you will be assigned to Lieutenant Anderson and The RK800 prototype, named Connor," Kamski replied, his serious tone turning into a somewhat amused one.

"Understood," I replied, my led turning yellow to retain the new information.

Kamski left the room, an evident smirk on his face.

I was once again alone in the room. Even the people monitoring me had left. I walked slowly to the door, the sounds of my heels loudly echoing through the room.

As i was about to press my hand on the hand scanning plate,mey led started flickering uncontrollably, turning yellow instantly. I blinked a few times, some sort of interface blocking my software. My vision faded to black, soon fading back to show my new surroundings.

~~~~~~

Hello! Yes, this first chapter was quite short,
But I wanted to slowly introduce you to the story!
The next chapter will most likely be longer.

Thanks so much for reading this!

## Edited, might be edited again in the future. ##