one step ahead.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

I was taking a ride in an automatic car with Connor back to the DPD.
My mind wandered to the recent events at the Eden club.

Where did those deviants go?

finding out where they went could potentially lead us to find more deviants, and we could be able to find out what exactly causes deviancy.

"Connor," I mumbled out, still thinking on the subject. "Yes?" it replied back.

"We need to find where these deviants hide. There must be a way to find out, maybe that could help us get on the right path for our case," I told Connor, a distant expression laying on my face.

"That's is true, but..how can we find where they could have gone? We still have a lot of unresolved cases, we could potentially find clues there," it said, probably wondering into its own mind as well.

"Maybe we should talk about it to Lieutenant Anderson, he can help us decide." I smiled faintly, giving him a nod.

he nodded back, looking away after he took out a small coin from his pocket. he started maneuvering it in different ways, like flicking it from hand to hand, passing the coin between his fingers, spinning it, etc. 

it was interesting to watch, I suppose.

at the DPD 

we soon arrived at the DPD. we got ourselves 'registered' and then walked to our respective desk. we shared a desk next to hanks, looking through the terminal to look at the deviant cases. 

One of the cases seemed rather serious. it was held in the Stratford tower. A group of deviants had presumably recorded a peaceful message, at which they listed a number of laws they wanted to be added. Lieutenant Anderson, Connor and I had been already assigned to this investigation. 

we both agreed to wait on our Lieutenant to initiate any sort of plan of sorts. 

"(Y/n), you hadn't had much of a formal tour of the DPD. while we wait, I could show you the premises if you'd like." Connor spoke up, waiting for my answer.

"yes, actually. I hadn't had the time to look around." I agreed, standing up from my chair. For the next ten minutes, he showed me around the place. it was surprisingly small, for a DPD. 

Connor showed me the cells, the interrogation rooms, the bathroom (Connor boi is too oblivious lmao), basically the whole DPD.

"and this is the last room, this is where most of the officers make their coffee or where they take a break," Connor explained, as I nodded, my eyes darting from object to object, analyzing them.

"oh hey, the plastic detective's back!" a voice exclaimed. I recognized the voice as detective reed's voice.

Connor seemed disturbed? a small frown started forming on his face as the detective stood up. "and it brought it's plastic bitch with it too." he scoffed, laughing. 

*introduce.

*defy. (also could be labelled as 'ironic'?) <<<

*stay silent.

"we aren't made of plastic, Detective Reed. Maybe you get more informed about androids before interacting with us. Captain Fowler could help you with that." I smiled at him politely.

I saw his smirk shift to an enraged expression.

"I don't give a shit about what you're made of." he then looked at Connor, "I told you to stay the fuck out of my way. So take your plastic girlfriend, and obey." he growled, after pushing us back and stomping back to his desk. 

Connor and I looked at each other blankly. 

we heard snickering from behind us and saw our Lieutenant. he patted my shoulder and walked to his desk, as we followed closely behind.

Hank ↑

we sat down at our desks.

"lieutenant?" Connor spoke up. hank looked up at us, motioning for us to continue. 

"We wanted to know your opinion on an important subject." I continued.

"We were wondering if we should continue completing the deviant cases," Connor started,

"or if we should find out where the deviants from the Eden club had gone to?" I finished the sentence.

Hank raised an eyebrow, as he mumbled: "they're so goddamn creepy.".

he took a moment to think about his decision.

End of chapter.

cliffhanger?? but not, because I kinda want you guys to choose for hank.

so, either continuing deviant cases. (probably Stratford tower, or a case that I'll come up with.)

or they try to find where the Traci's went. (they will be at the Eden club for this path, then they will end up in a cyber life store, the one robbed by Markus and shit)

(if there are no comments choosing between the two paths, I myself will make the choice-)

781 words.