the Eden club

((Y/n) P.O.V.)

November 6
8:17 pm.

We entered the shop, our visions being engulfed by bright, purple lights.
"Shit..now I know why you wanted to come here!" hank exclaimed, crossing his arms. A door slid open, revealing various rooms filled with encapsulated sex androids, posing to attract humans. "Fucking-A, This is crazy!" I heard Hank say, a mix of amazement and disgust tainting his voice.

I approached one of the encapsulated androids, analyzing it. It appeared to be a Traci model.
"The fuck are you doing, (Y/n)?" Hank asked, making Connor turn around to look at me.
I did not reply and simply started walking in the main room.
Connor walked to the private room where the crime scene supposedly happened, waiting for us to follow him in.
Hank walked in, and I followed, not wanting to delay our mission any longer.

Apparently, we were not alone. Detective Reed and Another officer were also in the room, staring at us.
"Well, well, well. I see that you got yourself another plastic pet, eh?" Gavin said, glaring at me.
His smirk widened as he stepped closer to me, "pretty one, ain't it?" he paused, before saying "too bad its just a FCKIN' android!" he scoffed, pushing me back. I
stumbled back a bit, soon regaining my balance.

Connor looked at Gavin
Something seemed off about it, something I could not place.
"Whatcha looking at, tin can?" Gavin said, pushing Connor's shoulder.

° intervene <<
° don't intervene

I intervened, stepping in between Gavin and Connor.

Software instability ^
Connor ^
Hank^

"Aw, are you protecting your little boyfriend?" he growled. "Hilarious."

°Defensive <<
°Aggresive
°Neutral
°Say nothing

"I-- no, I am simply restraining you from potentially damaging it. I don't think you would enjoy filling out papers for damaged equipment," I replied, earning a chuckle from Hank.

Gavin's eyes widened in surprise, which he then turned into a scowl. He glanced over at the smirking Hank and the indiferent Connor.

"Fck, Fck! Stupid little shits." Gavin mumbled under his breath.

He left the room with a sour taste in his mouth, the officer following closely behind.

"What a fuckin' prick," Hank said, sighing heavily.
I turned to the dead man, stepping closer to him. My mind palace activated, letting me analyze him.

° Graham, Michael
      Deceased
Height 6'2" - Weight : 192.4 lbs
Estimated time of death : 06:24 pm

° Cardiac arrest
No signs of Cardiac arrest
Heart attack not cause of death

° Severe bruising
Signs of Strangulation
Cause of death : Asphyxiation

You started constructing the possible outcome of the scene.
The victim must have been strangled by an android. It couldn't have been the deactivated one currently in the room. The Murderer must have left the room.

I left the mind palace, my led turning yellow to retain the given information.
It seemed that Connor was already one step ahead of me, he was already informing Hank of the information he gathered
"The man was strangled, there aren't any signs of a Heart attack." I heard Connor say.
"Yeah, I noticed the bruises on his neck," Hank replied, turning his head to now look at the damaged android.