1. The Morning After

A/N: Hi, sorry for the grammar mistakes and I really do hope you enjoy this fanfiction since this is my very first fanfic.

_________________________________________________________________________

Kengla woke up first, arms still around the man he loves.. His P'No.. Finally, after years of loving him, this beautiful creature is within his embrace. How long had he longed for this moment.. Flashes of last night's deeds kept flashing in front of him.. His Phee panting below and then on top of him.. and begging for more.... He lost count how many times they did after the 5th round.. What can he say? His Phee is insatiable, afterall.. He was waiting for his Phee to wake up to implement his devious plan.

Kengla's POV

God.. Who knew my Phee could be so alluring when he is turned on? Damn.. The pants, the moans.. Great.. Now, I am about to get another hard on thinking of it.. No, wait.. P'No is still sleeping so soundly while I am hugging him.. Shouldn't I think of a way to keep him forever tied to me? Yes. I will ask him to be my boyfriend. Wait. No. What if after a while, he decides to break up with me? Worse still, marry someone else. No way in hell will I even allow that to happen. I think, that's it. I will ask him to marry me. Ahaha! YES. Perfect. This way I have a reason to live with him everyday, see him everyday, maybe I will get a chance to get intimate next. I AM A FUCKING GENIUS. *smirk* HAH! P'No, don't dream to ever leave me in this lifetime or next. I will make sure you are forever tied to me, your body, heart, and soul. Thank you, God for giving this chance to me.. 

A while later, Techno woke up. The sunlight from the window was too glaring, his eyes fluttered trying to catch hold of where he is. He had a massive headache.

"Shiaa.. Must be a hangover.. I drank too much last night.. Where am I? This doesn't look like my room,"said Techno not realizing there is someone still hugging him. All of a sudden, he froze looking towards his right. His eyes went wide as he was too shocked to see his brother's best friend next to him. He attempted to jump off bed when he realize any movement he made, brought pain not only to his back but his asshole too. The burning sensation was too great and that made him bite his lip. FUCK. He looked under the sheets to check whether he was fully naked. FUCK. Did both of them.... Techno pondered when flashes of last night's event flooded his mind. His ears were red.

I looked at Phee. His eyes met mine. He froze. Aww.. Phee look so gullible.. Can I just eat him up? Oh God. This man will be the death of me. Chill Kengkla. Give your innocent smile.. Lure your prey into the wolf's den.

"P'No...," I said as I looked at him with a light smile.

"Kla...," Techno answered, still in shock..nervousness overcoming him.. especially after last night's event. Oh God.. What has he done? Was that even him? Kept asking for more and when his Nong denied him... He literally begged and force himself on him. He knew it was consent from both sides. But still.. Shit.. How embarrassing...

"P'No.. Last night.. We...," I gave my innocent look to him.

"Kla.. Last night.. We..It was just an accident.. Don't take it too seriously, na? Sorry for imposing on you.. I was too drunk.. I must have entered the wrong room..," said Techno while giving him the guilty look.

"P... Yesterday was my first time and was your first time too.. How can you say it so lightly like that? After what you did and all... I cannot be with another besides you, P..." I said looking at him pitifully.

"Kla.. I understand its our first time... but this is normal between two people.. we can just treat it as it never happened.. No need to think to much... You are a good boy. Don't ruin your future or be disheartened for this..," said Techno trying to get out of the mess he created.