9. Date

A/N: Thanks for your patience guys! :) Have fun. I hope you will enjoy this chapter ! :)

____________________________________

A week passed by rather quickly and it was a Friday night. Techno was reminded by Kengkla that they have a date the next day.

Techno's POV

A date? What is that supposed to mean? Like movies or eating together? ARGHH!!! Such a hassle. Can I give reasons saying I am not well? But.. I've never been on a date before. Thinking about it.. I never had anyone confessed to me before. What should I wear? Just like normal? or formal?

Technique's POV

I went to the kitchen to drink some water and here I am now looking at my brother pacing front and back in front of my room. He was hesitating to knock my door. Hah! I know why. It must be because of the date tomorrow. That little fox was all so proud and bragging that he had a date with my brother and the worse was he said they might not be returning home for the night. He told me, the weather forecast for tomorrow was heavy rain.. So, they'll just stay in a hotel later on and told me not to bother them. That little piece of shit.. Sometimes I feel he forgets that P'No is my elder brother. Do you know how disgusting it is and eerie it is to actually hear and know that your brother is about to have sex with your best friend? Urghh!

"P'No, why are you pacing front and back in front of my door? Do you need some help?"I asked P'No innocently.

"Er.. er... Did Kla tell you anything?"P'No asked me with a flushed face.

"Tell me what, P'No?"I asked him innocently pretending I don't know about their date. HAHA! I want him to admit it through his mouth that he is going on a date. Let me tease him a little. My Phee is so cute when he is shy!

"Er...Nothing..Nevermind.. I'll go back to my room then.."he told me.

"You sure, Phee? I can help you if there is anything you need.." I said to him.

"Erm.. Tommorow.. I am going out with Kla.."he mumbled incoherently.

"What is it, Phee? I can't hear you. Please talk clearly" I pretended not to hear him.

"I am going out with Kla tomorrow." He looked down the floor while he said it. So, I decided to tease him even more.

"What is it Phee? I couldn't hear you.."I told him.

"I SAID I AM GOING OUT WITH KLA TOMORROW!" he said loudly to me.

"Oh, a date eh?"I smirked and teased him more..

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! URGH! Go away!Bye!" he said while walking off to his room.

"You sure you don't need anything, Phee?"I yelled at him teasingly.

Techno's POV

"THAT LITTLE BRAT! ARGHHHHH!!!!" I yelled in frustration as I flopped on my bed.

As I sat up, I looked around. My clothes were scattered everywhere. I have approximately 8 hours before I meet Kla and I am still clueless of what to wear. 

I heard a knock on my door and someone came in.

"Oh, Nic.. What do you want?"I asked as I sat back on my bed.

"Hmm.. nothing..just checking on you.."he smirked at me as he ate an apple.

"If there's nothing, go away."I replied.

"Heh..P'No.. Looking at the condition of the room.. It isn't possible that you're actually at loss on what to wear on your date with your husband right?"he smirked again.