19. Goodbye

A/N: Hey there, people! Sorry for the late update. I transferred my studies to another campus in another state and also I got a full time job as well. So the procedure and packing took some time. Thank you for your patience. I might not be that active in posting the updates because I have a pile of assignments coming up. I hope you'll be patient enough to wait for me. Thank you very much :) I have been receiving messages from most of you. And yes, I will be updating it but it may take sometime (months). I will try to update at least once a month from now on and no, i am not dropping this fanfic :) In fact, I may start doing one-shots soon :P
I also received some negative comments, but it's alright. Thank you for your opinion and I hope you will enjoy this as much as I.

P.S: Late update from now on.. It has been at least 6months.. Hopefully you don't need to wait that long for another one. I think I should change my pen name to snailupdates soon.

____________________________

Kengkla's POV

As he woke up this morning, the day couldn't be better. A beautiful angel was sleeping soundly right next to him arms and leg all over him, hugging him tightly.

The events of last night's intense activity flashed through his mind. Last night, confirmed it all. Kengla knew his P'No have feelings for him but he has just not realise it just yet.

As he was still lying on the bed, Kengkla thought to himself.

Alright! Mission to make P'No realise his feelings for me sooner and for for me more! I will do a little everyday and let P'No realise my importance. So today, I have two missions.
Mission One: Bring breakfast for P'No this morning!
Mission Two: Give P'No a surprise gift!
Hmm.. But what gift should I gift him? What would he like? Argh! Nevermind! I can think about it while taking breakfast for him!

Kengkla then slowly removed Techno from his body and substitute it with a pillow and walked to the bathroom.

In there, Kengkla looked at the mirror and saw how beautiful the art on his body was. Bite marks and his favourite scratches all over his body, back and front.

Kengkla took a quick bath and put on some clothes. He then walked by the bed and saw how soundly his beloved was sleeping. He gently tipped over and kissed his forehead. 

He then looked at P'No so dearly and whispered to him, P'No I really love you more than anything and I hope you will reciprocate this feeling of mine soon enough. I am willing to sacrifice everything for you, my love. If you only know how much I love you, and I don't think I could live without you. I can't even imagine a life without you in it. So, don't leave me. Please love me.

Techno moved a little and just hummed as if he heard what Kengkla said, He however was still deeply asleep. Kengkla chuckled, looking at how cute his P'No is.

Sleep well, baby. I will be right back. Kengkla whispered.

He then searched for his phone all over the hotel room.

After searching for a while, he realised that his phone is under the pillow. The pillow that his darling lover is sleeping on.

Ahh.. nevermind.. P'No is here anyways, other people are not as important as him. It can wait. I shall go get breakfast and surprise my P'No. He then took one last glance at P'No and smiled giddily and walk towards the room door.

Techno's POV

While Kengkla was out getting breakfast.. The next morning, everything still seem so hazy to Techno.

"Was last night just a dream? "  he pondered. He was having a terrible headache. His eyes were so tired. 

He woke up alone to an empty bed. He sighed and checked whether he had his clothes on. Yeap. It's on.

"It was a dream after all"  Techno thought as he proceeded to the bathroom dragging his body.