17. Prove

A/N: Thank you for all your support and patience. Here's more to dramas :P Did all of you watch Our Skyy? Kyaaaa !!!! Kongpob and Arthit! <3 I just watched it just now :P So i was all hyped up to write this. My motivation. HAHAA! Have fun reading! :)

_______________________________________

Techno froze as he heard what kengkla said. His mind went all blank for a moment. He couldn't think.

What does he mean by calling off the wedding? Techno pondered. He looked so lost.

"P'No? P'No?" Kengkla called out loud as he shook Techno.

"W-What? What did you just say Kla?"Techno looked at Kengkla in the eyes and asked him.

"I said we should call off the wedding. I don't want to force you Phee."Kengkla took a deep breath and released. He looked at Techno and smiled lightly. It looked like a painful smile.

To love is to endure, right? Because I can't force him to love me or accept me. Did I do all of it wrongly? Kengkla sighed and asked himself inwardly.

"W-What? W-Why? Why the sudden change of mind?" Techno felt so empty and cold. What is this feeling?  Techno wondered.

"I thought I could convince you eventually Phee. If you hadn't ignore me, maybe I wouldn't make this decision. Haha. I thought I could convince you and make you adapt to me slowly. Looks like I failed huh? Not only I failed to convince you to be with me, but also I failed to make you adapt to me. And I made you run away from me, you feel so far away yet so near Phee. I wanna see you happy. The past few days that you ignored me, I was actually kinda keeping tabs on you Phee. You are my sole existence. You are the light that shines brighter than the sun to me. You seem so happy with your friends. I saw you in Happy Valley shopping mall the other day. I called you but you didn't answer. But just as I was about to call you, you seem so happy with your friends. You never smiled like that when you're with me. Arghh. Let 's not talk about it anymore okay? I just want you to be happy, P'No." Kengkla who was so emotional just laughed and ruffled his Phee's head.

"But what about our parents?" Techno asked.

"Don't worry about anything P'No.. I'll settle it for you." Kengkla smiled lightly and stood up.

"But.."Techno said.

"Come on, P'No.. Let's sleep na?" It's already late." Kengkla just switched off the table lamp on the night stand as he went to his side of the bed, turned towards the window and looked outside.

Can I really give it all up? I have a feeling that tomorrow I'm going to pull back whatever I said tonight. Yess. I'll ask for forgiveness tomorrow morning once both of us clear our minds. How could I just say that to P'No that I'll call off the wedding? OVER MY DEAD BODY! No way I'm calling off anything. I rather chain him to me than let him go. You stupid Kla... What is in that stupid head of yours!? Look what a mess you've made. You even made your precious Phee cry! Nevermind, let this be a lesson for both of us. Apologise tomorrow. Shit what if he really looked forward to calling off the wedding? No no. I have to plan something tomorrow to stop him from leaving. Sorry, P'No.. I can't let you go that easily afterall.. For tonight, let it be a lesson as a punishment for avoiding me.  Kengkla smirked evilly inside.

Techno who was sitting crossed legs on the bed was still sitting in the same position. He couldn't process what just happened a while ago. Did Kla just call off the wedding? Why? Shouldn't I be happy? Then what is this stuffy feeling? Like I don't want Kla to leave me? Does this mean I want Kla to be with me? Then noo, I can't let him go. Not until I figure things out!  Techno told himself resolutely.