8. Escape

A/N: Hey there! Thank you so much for waiting patiently. So sorry for the delay once again. Here you go... 

________________________________________

Techno quickly hurried into class. He was late. Earlier, after the short 'lesson' with Kengkla, he hid in the toilet for sometime. He entered class late on purpose just to avoid his best friend, Type. He was still not ready to face all the interrogation and to face the disappointment look on Type's face.

Techno's POV

Here I am running away from Type. It's not that I don't trust Type. It's just that I don't know how to tell him. Like how am I supposed to tell him? Like... Oh hi Type! Sorry I didn't tell you I was going to get married because I had a one night stand with my brother's best friend, who is by the way younger than me, and he has some stupid family tradition to be fulfilled? Oh ya, I was the bottom one too. ARGHH!! I hate this. I know I can't run away forever, but hey! I can avoid it as long as I can. Right?

Right after the first class was over, I quickly grabbed my things and rushed out of class. I heard Type yelling my name, but I just ignored his calling. I quickly hid myself in one of the other faculty's men's room. I should be safe here for now. But, it's just 12pm. I can't stay here forever.

*Gulugh..Gulugh..* Great, now my stomach is protesting for food. Aunty Annie.. No.. Mae gave me some food.. That's great, I can avoid going to the cafeteria. But, where should I eat ah? The thought of me eating in the toilet is absolutely gross. I feel like puking just by thinking of it.

Haih.. The roof? But there are lot of bird shit up there and lots of people usually make out there. Talking about make out, this morning incident with Kla... Shit, It's so embarrassing.. Why am I thinking of it? Hmm.. Isn't it getting a little too hot in here? Argh.. Forget it.. I'll just eat in one of the empty classes. As I was searching for an empty class, I saw two people making out in one of the other empty classes which I entered accidently. Shiaaaa.. So embarrassing.. but that somehow again made me think of Kla and this morning's incident.. Shiaaa.. What's wrong with me??? ARGHHH!!! Forget it. Go away dirty thoughts! Let me eat in peace! I then found an empty class at the end of the hall and ate my lunch there quietly.

My afternoon class came pretty fast. Why is it among all the days, the day that I want the hour to last long is the day the hour passes by so fast? Haih.. I entered class late, once again. As the lecturer was talking something on rehabilitation for severe sports injuries, I was just thinking on where should I go after this? I have football practice at 4pm. Should I skip? But I am the captain though? How can I be irresponsible? Can I not face them though? ARGHHH!!!

Just as I was having an internal debate with myself on where to run to after class, I felt a touched my shoulder and gripped it tightly. I froze. Shit. Don't tell me it's Type. Please don't let it be Type. I am not ready to meet him yet. Please. Please. Great. It is Type. I looked forward to see where the lecturer went. Huh? Class was already dismissed 5 minutes ago. I'm so doomed.

"Hey man!" I told Type while flashing all my teeth showing a guilty smile.

"Hey! So, do you have anything to tell me?" Type gave me the 'you better tell me what shit is going on" look.

"Well.. Hahaha.. What do you mean? Nothing is going on." I tried standing up to get away from him.

He held me tight as he said, "Don't you dare try running away from me, asshole! You've been avoiding me since this morning. You came late to class and rushed off there after. I tried searching for you and you were missing. Don't think I don't know that you were avoiding me all along. Now, be honest. I won't judge you, Ai'No. Tell me, what happened? How did you end up with Kla?"