16. Punishment

A/N: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've been waiting for :P Bahahaha! Hope you would enjoy this chapter! Have fun! :) Thank you for all the support and patience. I know it's been a long time. I have 2 assignments to submit tomorrow. I think I am 90% done with both of them. So, I took a break to write this. There'll be more updates after the 20th, especially after Christmas! :) So, have fun ! :P

___________________________________

While Technique and Pensri were busying themselves in their hotel room, Kengkla and Techno entered their hotel room. Techno was especially nervous as he still remembered Kengkla's words earlier at the banquet.

As they entered the room, Kengkla just walked to his luggage, took his towel, and walked straight to the showers. Techno who was following behind frowned, looking at Kengkla walking to the showers.

Huh? What's wrong? Did I do something? Techno pondered internally. In fact, he recalled that all the way up from the ballroom where the banquet took place to upstairs as they were walking up to their room, Kengkla was silent all the way. Kengkla did not even utter a word to him.

Usually, before showering or doing something, the younger one surely has something to say, tease him, or make him flustered. This time however, he just kept quiet as if he was ignoring the other's existence. Techno didn't like that. Being ignored by Kengkla, that is.

Techno hated the silence from the other. It made him feel like he did something wrong. He made a decision of confronting Kengkla once he is out from the showers.

Kengkla's POV

I kept silent all the way from the ballroom to our hotel room. I just wanted to test P'No's reaction if I kept silent. I wouldn't deny I was frustrated, knowing he kept avoiding me like plague. I mean all i wanted was to be close to him, why must he avoid me? What did I do wrong? HMPH! Let it be. Let him have a taste of his own medicine this time.

After having my shower, I will straight go and sleep. Maybe I should just play with my handphone first? Yes. See, what he'll do. Well, knowing P'No he won't be able to keep quiet for a long time.

Techno's POV

Kla just kept quiet all the way up from dinner. Did I do something? Didn't he cheekily told me earlier he would punish me? I thought he would tease me or get his way through me on the bed for night activities. Weren't we supposed to do it every week? What happen to the training of every morning and night? Fine. We'll see how long you can keep silent.

After a while, Kengkla came out from the showers.

Kengkla looked at Techno who was sitting on the bed and said to him, "P'No, you can go and have your bath now."

Techno looked at Kengkla who just told him to have a bath. Kengkla just walked passed him after and grabbed his phone. Techno saw him playing his phone in one hand and another hand wiping his wet hair. Techno bit his lip. Was the younger one really mad at him? He just looked down and proceeded to the showers to take his bath. He didn't know how to approach or ask the other whether the other was mad at him. Techno felt guilty and sad. These new feelings confused him actually. He was still sorting out his feelings and trying to get used to the younger one's presence. He just needed time. Was his way wrong?

As Techno was thinking all this, he sighed. Little did Techno know that Kengkla was looking at him by the corner of his eyes. Inwardly, Kengkla smirked. YESS. My plan is working. Let me see what you'll do when I am sulking here P'No.

In the shower, Techno was rehearsing on what will he say to Kengkla once he is out of the showers.

What should I say? Hmm.. Hey Kla.. What are you doing? Arghh!!! No!!! Maybe... Klaaa... you.. are you okay? No no... Maybe Kla... you alright?? Haishh. Nooo. Maybe.. Kla.. why are you quiet? Yesss. Then I will explain to him why I avoided him. Yes yes. techno convinced himself.