6. Nightmare

A/N: Thank you for all the comments and support. Here is another chapter of Klano. I don't really know about you, but I'm feeling super excited for their future together. I am looking forward to see them get married.

_____________________________________________

Everyone turned their heads to look at the entrance. Six boys walked in. Techno's face was as white as a sheet. He looked in horror. His best friend and juniors were all standing there.

Technique's POV

"What are they doing here? Techno asked Kengkla in horror as he squeezed and scratched his soon-to-be husband's right thigh. Techno glared at Kengkla with full of resentment. You did this purposely, you brat. Techno was fuming in anger.

Techno's family was quite surprised by Techno's reaction. Usually, this boy of theirs is always well mannered and never angry. It is to their surprise seeing Techno projecting many other emotions besides always smiling and being a happy go lucky person.

Heh, that was interesting. In a span of a week and after one night of coitus, this little fox has managed to bring out such emotions from my brother?  Heh. Good job, Kla.. Technique smirked looking at his brother and his best friend.

All their other family members were also smiling away. They knew that Kengkla was the best person for Techno.

"Aww.. Phee... It hurts.. P'Type, P'Tin, and P,'Pete are my cousins Phee." Kengkla looked at Techno with a pitiful stare like he didn't do anything wrong and was accused wrongly.

"You brat, if I found out you are the reason they are here.. I will skin you alive.. How do you explain my other juniors presence? Don't tell me they too are your cousins!" Techno glared at Kengkla.

"No, Phee. Those are their plus one, their partners. Once introduced to family, all partners have to be present unless they really can't make it." Kengkla explained to Techno. Huh? There was this kinda thing? This little fox, is it real or he is making things up? Technique pondered tilting his head to the right.

"Really? You're not lying? Hmm.. Kla... Help, Phee na... Help me so they won't see me, please? I will hide under the table. Okay na?" Techno smiled brightly at Kengkla while nodding his head. A helpless Kengkla was speechless for a moment there. Technique on the other hand questioned himself.. Is my Phee stupid or what? We are sitting at the biggest table together with Kla's family. If someone still can't figure out. Won't the person be extremely stupid?

A helpless Kengkla looked speechlessly at Techno and said "P'No, you are sitting at the biggest table, na. To be specific, the host's table... How can you hide from them, Phee?"

"Oh.. ya hor... erm... how bout if they asked what I am doing here, just say our family follow Ai'Nic to this function cause he is your best friend?"Techno smiled and nodded his head more asking Kengkla to agree to his proposal.

"Phee, you do realise only family members can attend this function right?" a defeated Kengkla looked at Techno trying to explain to him the current situation.

Techno replied as such "Ai'Nic, is your best friend.. Like a brother.. he is considered as family.. Don't you think so?"

Technique was even more amused by his brother now. Since when did my brother's IQ drop to such a low level? Tsk.. Coitus can lower down your IQ? First time I am witnessing this. Tsk tsk.. Most likely, my elder brother's case would be the first. Technique then just shook his head looking at the drama unfold in front of him.

As the conversation was going on between them, the six boys approached the table and wai-ed (greeted) Kengkla's father and the rest of them. Some of the boys then just greeted other family members that called upon them. However,  that was when Techno's nightmare started.