11. Double Wedding

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter as much as I did. Thank you so much for the support and encouragement! :) Here you go, another chapter of KlaNo :)

____________________________________

The next morning..

Techno was still sleeping in Kengkla's embrace. To be honest, more like on top of Kengkla. He fainted right away after climaxing this morning. Kengkla was still inside him.

After their deed this morning, Kengkla didn't sleep at all. He just stared at his Phee who was sleeping on him.

Kengkla's POV

I had an amazing night and morning with P'No. Who knew P'No could be that sexy on bed? I love P'No as he is. But, I love him even more when he is all dominating and sexy like that. Haih.. My Phee is so beautiful when he is sleeping. Can I have him in my arms everyday like this? Probably not yet. There is still so much to work on. At least, when it comes to on the bed, skinship he is not rejecting me. He's probably going to wake up soon and things would probably be like before we made love. Haihhh. It's okay, Kla.. All you need to do is make him fall for you and make him know he needs you and that he will die without you..

I felt my Phee moving on top of me, my length somehow reacted inside him. But P'No had no reaction and continued snuggling and hugging me tighter. I froze not wanting to wake him up. Maybe I should take it out right now and have a cold shower. As I tried pushing him of me slowly, my Phee unconsciously moved to hold me still. He mumbled lightly, "Don't move."

ARGH!! Phee will be the death of me.. Can't he see that he is seducing me?

He moved again and this time my length inside him touched his sweet spot. "Mmmm.."he let out a moan. Great. Seduce me more, please. I couldn't stand anymore as I moved him away to disconnect our body, he woke up looking confused. When he saw our position, he blushed remembering about last night. But, he still look so hazy. The next words of his gave me a shock.

"Wanna go another round? One last one, HUBBY!" he smirked and started moving his hips because his legs had no energy.

You get it now? When I said he is extremely sexy and dominating on bed? How can I hold back?

We did it all over again. His one time, became two times.. I lost count of three..

As we were about to go for another round, my phone rang loudly. I could see P'No whined as I chose to answer the phone. I kissed him lightly on the forehead and hugged him as he moved to sleep next to me. My Phee becoming cuter day by day..

"Hello? Mae? Yeah, I'm with P'No.Hmm? Now? Okay. En..en.. Okay... See you.. Bye." I said as I put down the phone. I turned to my left and glanced at P'No who had already fallen asleep once more. I shook to wake him.

"Phee..P'No... Wake up..."I told Phee. He just pushed me away saying, "Kla.. Don't disturb.. I wanna sleep."

"Phee.. wake up na? Your mae called us home." I scoot closer and whispered in his ear.

"Hmm..." He took a while to process the information.

"HAH?! MAE HOR?! WHERE?!" He sat up abruptly and cringed while holding his back. A tear dropped down his cheek.

"Phee, you okay? Don't move recklessly. You're hurt. Mae called us to go home as soon as possible." I told my Phee as I went to his bedside and sat near him.

"Shiaa.. it hurts.. I'm fine. Let me go shower. Move." P'No told me as he pushed me aside. I tried stopping him.

"Phee, I don't think you can walk. Let me help you. We can save water and shower together." I told him as I flashed a smile.