7. Lesson

A/N: Hi people! Thank you for all your support and encouragement. Have fun in this chapter! <3 Do drop by any comments you wish :)

P/S: Sorry for the random updates at random times of the day. I will try my very best to update as frequently as I can. It's just that every Tuesday and Wednesday I have classes and since it's nearing the end of the semester there are some assignments to catch up. Hence, when I have time I will post two chapter a day. Sometimes maybe only one. Sorry for the delay :) Thank you for waiting patiently for the updates.

______________________________________________

The next morning as Techno was preparing to go to campus. Aunty Annie, Kengkla's mom called him as he was about to leave the house.

"Ai'No, come and eat breakfast first. Kla can send you to campus later. You still have time, na?" Aunty Annie said to Techno.

"No, Aunty Annie. It's okay. I can just take the taxi." Techno said to Aunty Annie with a smile. I don't want to be alone with your son. Techno said internally.

"Whattt? No, it's okay. Let Kla send you.. He will be on his way to school too. Why do you want to waste money? And how many times must I tell you to call me Mae? Don't you like me as your mae?" Aunty Annie looked sad as she shook her head  in disappointment.

"Er.. No, Aun... I mean Mae.. I am late already.. I better go first.. Moreover, it's not nice to trouble, Kla" Techno smiled as he tried convincing his future mother-in-law. Please let me go now before your son comes downstairs. Techno prayed internally.

"Nonsense.. There is no such thing as troubling him. Mae told you already.. Use him whenever you can.. Ahh.. There.. Kla has came down..." she said with a smile as both of them turned towards the stairs looking at Kengkla coming down in his school uniform.

"Kla.. No is late for class already.. Quickly send him to campus and be careful on your way to school.. Here take this lunch boxes along.. One for each of you.." Aunty Annie said as she passed the lunch boxes to both her son and Techno.

"Oh.. okay... Eh, P'No.. I thought your class starts only at 10am, now is still 7am though.." Kengkla asked Techno with an innocent face.

"Orh.. Er.. I have some extra club activities at school today. You know I am the captain for the football club.. So, I need to go early.." Techno quickly replied averting his eyes from Kengkla. That's because I don't want you to send me to campus. You and your expensive car. I also don't want to see Type and my Nong's (juniors). Techno complained internally. Little did he know Kengkla knows he is trying to run away from everyone.

"Oh.. Really, Phee? I thought I wanted to have breakfast with you first.. Nevermind, Phee.. I'll send you to campus now, then." Kengkla said as he took his car keys from the table.

"Ahh.. Actually I can just call the taxi. No need to trouble yourself.. Moreover, Ai'Nic is not up yet." Techno told Kengkla earnestly, though internally he is hoping Kengkla will let him just go by taxi.

"Eh.. No need, Phee. Nic said he is sleeping in today. He's feeling not well after drinking the ice drinks yesterday. So, don't worry bout him Phee.  After I drop you, I'm going to the Pharmacy to buy more medicine just in case Ai'Nic needs them. If he's better, I'll send him to school. We are going the same way na, Phee.. I'll drop you.. Come on.."Kengkla smiled lightly as he told to Techno and walked out the front door.

"Er... Okay.. I better get going then mae.."Techno smiled at Kengkla's mom and walked away.

Actually while this scene was going on, everyone was hiding behind a door peeping through a slight hole. They were all smirking and shaking their heads. Some were even nodding at how calm Kengkla is handling Techno.