14. Duty

A/N: Thank you for your patience, people ! :) Hope you enjoy this chapter ! :)

_________________________________

After the bidding farewell to all the guests, they all went to their respective rooms.

Pensri's and Technique's hotel room.

"How about you go take a shower first?" a silent Pensri asked Technique.

"Erm.. Sure.." Technique replied as he entered the shower.

As he was taking his shower, he wondered to himself where would he sleep tonight. On the sofa or bed? Would that woman even let him go near her? She would probably bite his head off. he just sighed. Nevermind, Ai'Nic just be patient for a little longer. After you make her fall in love with you, you would not only sleep together. You'd stick together everywhere you go. Be positive. He spoke to give himself some motivation.

Well, when you have a cold queen as a wife.. you've no choice but to go with the flow.

While Technique was having his shower, Pensri who was in the room started unpacking her clothes and some items. Some of the items, were kept into the drawer and some under the pillow. Pensri then smiled to herself thinking about her plan towards that brat in the shower.

Technique came out only with a towel on his waist.

"You can go and have your shower now."He said to his future wife while heading to his bag to wear some clothes.

"Okay. Thanks."she said and walked away.

Huh? Since when was she so polite? Is she plotting something now? Hmmm... Or is it just to give thanks because I defended her earlier? Hmmm.... Technique pondered as he sat on the bed after changing his clothes.

While he was pondering on why his wife-to-be was so polite, Pensri who was inside the shower was shaving herself, and took a bath with a lavender scented body soap. She was thinking on how she is about to give herself to her husband-to-be. It was going to be her first time after all. She was all nervous but better get it done now then later. It is her duty after all. He had saved her company and image from getting smeared after all. What does a virginity count in the face of her company getting saved? She just sighed and walked out to the room with her bathrobe.

That brat will surely enjoy the show. Watching me lose everything must be a joy to him. After all, this is what he wanted from day one. Dreams come true, huh? Wife, huh? This word made her remember about her mother's reminder the night before on the duty of a wife. Her mother told her that as the wife, in marriage.. You have to do your duty.. It's your duty to please your husband and vice versa and coitus is just a natural thing in a marriage. She chuckled thinking about the conversation she had with her mom. It's like her mother new she would not do her duty properly that to her this marriage was nothing. But then again, that brat deserve this reward after defending her tonight.

As she came out of the shower, she thought about how that brat will jump on her right away made her smirk in delight. After all, no one has ever rejected her advances before whether in business deals or a few dates. Her sex appeal was one everyone wished for. Technique who heard the door being open instantly stood up as he saw her come out from the showers. Actually, it was just reflex. He just wanted to avoid getting cursed or scolded by her for sitting on the bed. You never know. She has a weird temper after all. He was tired and he wanted to avoid any problem tonight. He wanted peace as he was extremely tired.

She on the other hand thought of the sudden stand up, differently. That impatient brat... Tsk..tsk.. We'll see who will break earlier later.. She had plan to seduce him to get over with it. More like she wanted to get use to it as soon as possible so she wouldn't need to act like a virgin on her wedding night. She smirked as she looked at the man in front of her stared at her without blinking. But he did something she didn't expect him to do. He just gaped at her and stepped back. This made him fall back to the bed. Yet, he still stared at her unblinkingly.