2. Convincing Techno

A/N: A gentle reminder, this is a fanfiction. So, when I write about some people being related to each other (even though they are not related in the book/series) please do understand. Thank you.

Hope you enjoy it.

Do drop down any comments if you want or feel like it :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and someone barged in... 

Technique's POV

"Eyy, Kla! What medicine was it that you gave me yesterday for my flu, na? " yelled Technique barging in without even pausing to wait for a reply to his knock. Technique was searching for his best friend who stayed the night in the guest room next to his brother's room as he wanted to know what medicine Kengkla gave him. But.. he froze as he saw both his brother and his best friend was on the floor, NAKED. Worse still, his brother had hickey's all over him. The deep coloured love bite on the neck, right in the middle where it can't be covered by a shirt was particularly catching attention. Technique tried recalling last night's events but he could not recall anything after going to sleep.

Actually, the reason Kengkla came over was to stalk his one-sided-love of his life, Techno. Coincidentally, Technique was not well and he was having sleeping difficulties due to the nose block and a slight fever. As he was too sick to do anything, Kengkla, the 'good samaritan' decided to take advantage of this to stay over. Technique, on the other hand did not bother stopping his best friend because he knows Kengkla loves his brother and how else is he going to get extra income from his best friend in future if he stops him. Moreover, Techno has already informed Technique he is out drinking with his friend. and that he will be home late. Technique was too sick to wait up for his brother and decided to go to bed after taking the medicine Kengkla gave him. He fell asleep right after taking the medicine.

"Ai'Nic...!!!" both Kengkla and Techno called out simultaneously. Techno was too shocked and freaked out on how to explain their condition. Kengkla, on the other hand gave Technique an innocent smile.

"Ai'Nic.. This is not what it looks like.." Techno said in panic. Oh dear God, his brother saw him naked with Kengkla. He is so dead. He looked like he was about to cry as he said it to his brother.

Kengkla, on the other hand..

"It's exactly like how it looks like.. We are getting married. I decided to call my parents and inform them of this matter." Kengkla said with a serious face to Technique.

"NO! WE ARE NOT! Kla.. I told you already.. Nothing happened.. We are not getting married!" Techno glared at Kengkla. His patience was running out towards this man in front of him. He tried explaining but the other man did not only ignore him but also seduced him and did shameful stuff, there after and thus, resulting in the current situation of Technique catching them on floor together. Techno completely forgot he was still sitting on top Kengkla.

Technique was enjoying the drama that was going on right in front of him. Seeing his elder brother with his best friend was amusing. Especially when they were naked on the floor. He was also amused seeing Kengkla trying to pull the comforter to cover his elder brother's body to prevent Nic from seeing his elder brother naked. Pfft. What do you want to cover for? I've already seen everything before. We even bath together as kids. Up till this very day, whenever his Phee came home drunk.. he did most of the cleaning..He shook his head as he continued watching the drama unfold in front of him.

"P'No.. Please understand, Phee.. You and I need to take responsibility for this.. Although, it was you who forced yourself on me, but we both contributed to this situation. I told you, Phee.. In my family, we need to marry the first person we made love to . It's our tradition, Phee. I cannot ignore my family teachings. Please understand, Phee. If you don't believe me, ask Nic.. he knows.. After all, he came to my house and spoke to my parents before" Kengkla said trying to assure his Phee. Kengkla then glanced at his best friend and smiled innocently while giving Nic the 'look'. He silently said in his heart.. Nic, you better agree to all I say or you'll be dead meat..