10. Another Techno

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you will enjoy this chapter :) Thank you for your patience :) As I have promised, the wait is worth it..

___________________________________

Hotel lobby.

"Excuse me, can I have a room for two please?" Kengkla asked the receptionist.

She looked at the two of them and smiled.

"Sure. A moment please... Here is your room key, sir.. Room 408."The receptionist replied.

"Thank you.."Kengkla said and he looked at Techno as he signaled him.

"Come Phee.. Let go."Kengkla said.

The receptionist earlier was looking at them and giggled something with her friend.

In the room..

"Phee, how bout you go and have a bath first? I don't want you to get sick." Kengkla smiled lightly and told his Phee.

"But you're get sick too na." Techno looked at Kengkla's soaked shirt.

"It's okay, Phee. I still feel fine. No worries. Quickly go have a bath, Phee."Kengkla smiled lightly and said to Techno. Techno could see something was wrong with the younger one. Was it because he met P'Nai earlier? Is he jealous?

"Nevermind na. We are both guys. Come shower together. It would be better. If not you'll fall sick." as Tehcno said this, Kengkla's eyes snapped to his. Kengkla licked his lips.

"Together, P'No?"Kengkla smiled innocently as he approached Techno.

Techno who was still oblivious to the situation, just nodded his head completely forgetting who was the man in front of him.

"Okay, Phee. Let's go.."Kengkla's eyes sparkled at the invitation.

As they entered the shower, Kengkla started stripping his shirt and trousers.

"Wa...wait.. wait.. What are you doing?"asked Techno to Kengkla blinking, probably shocked at Kengkla's actions.

"Aww, Phee. You said shower. How am I supposed to enter the shower without stripping my clothes?"Kengkla looked at his Phee with the innocent eyes, as if asking him where he did wrong.

"Oh, yeah.. Er... You go ahead then.. haha.."said Techno only then remembering who was in front of him.

"Phee, you also quickly take out your shirt. It's wet. Quickly enter the shower."Kengkla said to Techno.

"Er..er.."Techno wanted to run away fro the situation. Ai'No, How stupid can you be? Techno asked himself internally. He then looked at his future husband's body. Oh my! Look at that abs.. Is he exercising or going to gym or something? Techno pondered.

"Hello, Phee..."Kengkla called out as he waved his right hand in front of Techno.

"Uh? Yes? Yes.. Bath.."Techno replied absentmindedly.

"Heh? Like what you see, Phee?" Kengkla smirked and asked Techno cheekily.

"Don't talk nonsense. Let's shower."Techno said Kengkla walking to the shower.

"Phee, I think you forgot to take off something."Kengkla pointed to Techno's boxers.

"This.. How about you take out yours first?"Techno just flashed a smile at Kengkla thinking the other was also shy to take his boxers off.

"Sure."Kengkla said as he took his boxers off.

Techno was stunned. First was how daring Kengkla was. The other was the size of the other's little brother.