12. Talks

A/N: Thank you so much for the support people! :) Here's another chapter of happiness :) I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

_____________________________________

Technique's POV

The next day..

Well, to be honest I did not expect to get her this way. I mean when I first saw her during the party that night with Kla's family and mine, I'll admit I find her intriguing. Especially her cold personality. So captivating. There's something about her I just don't know what is it that keeps pulling me to her.

Though when I approached her, she seemed so cold and I'm telling she's a feisty one. I like a challenge anyways. Now, here I am in front of her office waiting to meet her. Apparently she's in a meeting to settle the scandal and all.

As I saw her come out of the office with her other staff, I smiled and called her, "Hi, wife."

She looked at me with dagger eyes and faked a smile and replied, "Future husband, what are you doing here?"

"Can't I drop by to see my beautiful wife once in a while. Since the news is out, we don't need to hide anymore." I smiled cheekily.

"Ladies, gentlemen, please don't mind us. Please continue your work."she said as she gave a light smile to her staff.

I heard some whispering saying, it was the first time P'Pen smiled at them and other were gossiping about us. I just smiled and walked to her, grabbed her waist and whispered slightly loud so that others could hear us, "Hey wife, let's go to your office for a while. Husband, need to talk to you in private." I saw P'Pen's face was fuming in anger. HAHAHA! The tiger looks so cute.

"Then, future husband.. This way please.."she gritted her teeth as she said them while directing her hand to the front. I just followed her behind.

As I entered her office..

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You can't just show up here miraculously not come and go as you like! Unlike you, I have a reputation to uphold! If you have no shame or no image to upkeep, don't drag me in!" she yelled at me as soon as I locked the door and undid the binds of the window.

"Number one, mind you language. A true professional will not use such vulgar words to the other party. Two, you are elder than me, yes. That's undeniable. But bear in mind, I am the husband. So, respect me as much as I respect you. Third, do not forget that my reputation also reflects on your attitude. Four, be a little lady like would you? Next, the reason I came here is to work things out between us. But, looks like I've taken your time and the mood has already been ruined. I'll take my leave now, WIFE. Goodbye. Here's my number. Call me when you're ready to talk properly and once you get rid of that attitude." I told her smugly and walked out as I rolled my eyes at her.

I could see her, stunned while I walked out of the office. I saw some of her staff looked at me with a light smile. I guess they could hear muffled sounds coming from inside the room just now. I just smiled at said, "Ladies, gentlemen.. Have a great day" and flashed a smile. I could hear them talking as I walked away on how nice and handsome I was and that their boss was lucky to get me as a husband. HAHA. That's not my problem anyway. But, her stunned face just now was amazing. Guess, she didn't expect me to be so fierce. BAHAHAHA! This is call disciplining the wife. A tiger like that only can be tamed this way.

Pensri's POV

After, Technique leaves her office...

Am I dreaming? That wolf actually scolded me and educated me? What the hell?! I am way elder than him. Why is he even acting like the big one here? Just because he gets to play the husband role? How fair is that? Well, I have to admit he was kinda hot being manly and all like that. But still, he has the audacity to scold me? ARGHH!!! He's just a high school student. What rights does he have to scold me? Well, he's my future husband. Right. But that doesn't give him the right to scold me. ARGHH!!!