18. Give my all

A/N: Hey hey hey! :P Your Christmas and New Year present just arrived :P Sorry it was a bit late. Just finished my final exam this morning :D Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have fun reading :)

_________________________________

Techno who said those words earlier to Kengkla has totally forgotten about shame. All he knew was he wanted, no.. needed the man in front of him to be with him. At least for now. He can't let the other go. Not until he is clear of what he really wants.

I cried. I know my wrongs already. Why isn't he back to the normal Kla who will tease me? Why Kla is being so cold towards me? The responses he gave me seems like he wants to let me go.. NO! I can't let that happen. I know I will surely regret if I let him go here. But, when I told him I will give my all to him and when I offered myself to him saying indirectly that I'll prove to him, he just froze; up to now. What should I do?  Techno asked himself.

"Kla?" Techno called out to Kla as he touched Kla's shoulder. Tears was still flowing down his cheeks.

Kengkla snapped into reality and looked at him. He just kept silent. His silence was making the other nervous. Is that a yes or a no?  Techno pondered to himself.

Kengkla on the other hand, Did I hear what I just heard? P'No, is offering himself to me? Am I dreaming?  Kengkla blinked.

Kengkla not saying anything made Techno think the other was still mad at him. In reality, Kengkla just froze out of shock.

"Kla.. believe P'No na? Don't be angry.. P'No will prove to you.."he said while trembling. He was extremely nervous as it is his first time initiating intimate contact with the younger one. To be honest, being nervous is an understatement. Techno was feeling butterflies in his stomach. No, correction, the whole damn zoo.

Techno then proceeded to take of his pants, but he was too shy to take of his shirt. Since his shirt was quite long covering his bottoms, he felt safe somehow. He didn't feel so exposed.

Kengkla was still dazed, eyes wide open, looking at his beloved stripping the pants off. Kengkla subconsciously licked his lips.

Techno looked at Kengkla in the eye despite the darkness, to see if there was any reaction from Kengkla. As he saw Kengkla lick his lips, Techno moved forward slowly and sat on Kengkla's lap. He then kissed Kengkla on the lips and parted. He looked at Kengkla once more.

Techno now was out of ideas what else could be done. How did Kengkla usually initiate intimacy again? By kiss right? Am I doing it wrongly? There seem to be no reaction at all from the person in front of him.

Just as Techno was in his own world thinking on what to do, Kengkla said him, "What are you trying to do P'No? Didn't you say something along the lines of wanting to prove to me that you'll put effort? And what was that kiss? Is that even called a kiss? It's called pecking. I want a real kiss, give me one now."

Techno blinked at Kengkla with those innocent eyes as he bit his lip. Kengkla who saw his P'No all nervous said to himself, 'How cute'. Techno closed the distance between both of them and gave him a passionate kiss. Both of them closed their eyes and savored the kiss as well as each other. Things went up a level after that. Kengkla hands slipped into the insides of Techno's shirt and Techno pulled Kengkla even closer as if they were not closed enough.

As the kissing was getting more passionate and intense, Kengkla's hand was getting lower, lower and lower. As he was about to touch his beloved's lower half of the body. he stopped and put his hands to the side. Techno who was was enjoying Kengkla's hand roaming all over his body frowned for a moment as he pulled them apart.