3. Frustration

A/N: Here's another update. Have fun :)

P/S: I heard there is no season 2 for the Love by Chance the Series. HUHU :( I need more Kengkla and Techno. ARGHH!!! :(

_______________________________________________________________________

While both Kengkla and Technique was in the room, Techno was in the shower thinking..

Techno's POV

Aish.. Am I marrying him for real? Is there anyway out? ARGH!!! Won't his parents disagree? Maybe I have a chance to escape from this predicament. ARGHH!!! I must be crazy to agree marrying Kla. He's younger than me. He's my brother's best friend. Let's not only talk about how he is younger than me. I WAS THE ONE TAKING UP IN THE ASS. Like why the hell am I a bottom?! FUCKK!!! Oh God! How could I mess this all up?! ARGHHHH!!! A frustrated Techno scrubbed his hair even harder. His stupidity of getting drunk made him into someone's wife. 

No, no, think positive Techno. Kla's parents could reject that absurd idea of him marry a guy. He's after all the only son to the parents. There's no way Kla's parents will agree to this, right? Yes, yes.. be positive.. Wait.. What if that stupid family tradition make them agree? No way, right? Like, how is family tradition more important than your child's future with a guy and you might not be able to get a grandchild? HAH.. That's it. My way out... I'll bet on his parents.. If it doesn't work, it's fine. My parents would definitely disagree with this union. My parents have always been preaching and telling us to have a stable job before having a family, especially marrying someone. They've always said we need to be financially stable before any extreme commitment like marriage and we cannot depend on others. We have to depend on ourselves. HAH. Yes. My parents will definitely save me. Of course, I would get a few beatings with our ancestors stick which our family has inherited for years to discipline all the kids in the family... but hey! That little suffering can't be compared to the suffering of a lifetime. What is a little pain? The dispirited Techno became all chirpy thinking about how he will be able to get away from marrying Kengkla. He then started taking his time, putting soap all over his body.

As he was about to soap himself waist down, only then he felt not only the after effects of last night's activity but also felt the slimy liquid that has dried became slimy again once in contact with water. He was in shock, trying to think back of whether they had used protection last night. He tried putting more soap, trying to remove all the slimy feeling he was feeling. His thoughts then ran wild..

What if Kla has a disease I don't know about? Even though he said it's both of our first time, can I trust him? Hmm.. Shouldn't we do some test to verify this? It's not that I don't trust Kla, just that it's better to be safe, right? I know how innocent and a good boy Kla is, but I can't help to be worried sometimes. Sometimes I feel Kla's too nice of  a person, people might take advantage of him. He always help me whenever I am in trouble. I actually am in debt to Kla. Whenever I have no money, he sometimes help send me to campus and even buy me food at times. Haih.. I know last night was my fault and I should take responsibility. Just that, I want to marry someone I love. What is it about marry first, love later? Hello, if it's once sided.. the marriage will still be doomed in the end. What if Kla finds a beautiful girl in future whom he really love, but he is married to me? Won't that ruin his future? Maybe then ,  we can divorce? Will he divorce me then? But, I only want to get married once. I rather not get married than marry and divorce. Hmm.. Learn to love him, huh? But I only like him as my brother's best friend. Can we really be together? It's just wrong to tie him down at this age. We should have a proper discussion on this. Maybe I can talk some sense into him, tomorrow maybe. Techno was doing some self thinking and reflection on life in the bathroom.