4. Arrival

A/N: Thank you for all your support :) Especially your comments, votes and encouragement. Here is another happy dose of Klano <3 Have fun.

___________________________________________________________

When Techno came back, he waited for his brother, Technique to come home from school. After a few hours, he  heard the sound of a car engine parked at the front gate. He knew it was Kengkla's car and who else but Kengkla that his precious brother is being sent by. As Technique entered, he was taken aback seeing his elder brother sitting in the hall on the sofa while reading a newspaper. Being shocked is an understatement. First, the brother is home early. Usually, he goes drinking with his friends, movies or some outing and comes back really late at night. On top of that, most of the time he comes back home DEAD DRUNK. Hmm.. Interesting.. Did the events with Kla the other night made P'No such a good boy with new habits after some good self reflection? Technique pondered. Secondly, his brother was reading a newspaper. As far as he knew, his brother hates reading the newspaper. He even told Technique once that the extremely small letters were his enemies, trying to hurt him with a headache.Technique then approached his brother, only to realize the newspaper his P'No had been reading was upside down. It made the younger one wanting to burst in laughter, but he held in first. Oh My Phee, so cute.

"P'No, why are you home so early? Didn't you go drinking with your friends or some outing with your juniors or something? And what are you currently doing?" Nic asked his elder brother, while trying to suppress his laughter.

"Oh, Nic.. You're home.. Are you blind? Can't you see what I am doing? I am reading the newspaper. And why must I go out everyday? I just felt like coming home so I came home.."said Techno looking up from the newspaper to his younger brother. Secretly, he tried searching for another silhouette. To be honest, he panicked after hearing the car engine. He still did not know how to face Kengkla. Knowing Kengkla, he will definitely come in to say hi and talk to him. Only at night, will he go home.

"Erm.. P'No.. I can see what you're doing.. It's just that, the newspaper you've been holding is upside down.. And don't bother searching for your future husband, he didn't come today. He gave me his car instead to use. He had some things to handle at home." Nic said bursting out laughing.

It was only then Techno realized his stupidity. At the same time, he felt disappointed. He had no idea why. To cover up his stupidity, he covered it up with another stupid reason.

"Eh.. Er.. Don't you know? I am training myself to read this way so that my reading skills will become even better. *clears throat*.  Who.. Who said I was searching for Kla? I wasn't. I was just checking whether the ice cream uncle got pass by our house or not"Techno said stammering.

"Oh, really? I didn't say it was Kla, you were searching for. You yourself admitted to it. Phee, the ice cream uncle will ring the bell as he pass by our house. No need to cover up, P'No. Missing someone is a natural thing." Technique smirked as he replied to his brother. This brother of mine, who would have thought he would search for Kengkla. Hah.. Kla, You better savour this delighted news I am about to bring to you. Aren't you glad you found such a great brother-in-law like me. Technique was praising himself internally.

"Ei.. You brat.. Can't you not tease your brother for a day? Why must you always tease your brother? Stop being a brat. And who said I miss him. You don't make stories. Who would miss him anyways? Tch.. I just wanted to ask him to drop this matter and move on with life as usual" Techno said while glaring at his younger brother. This brat.. Will he die if he didn't tease me for a day? He keep putting words in my mouth these days. In Techno's eyes, despite this younger brother of his keep teasing him and is naughty.. Technique is a very kind and caring person. Nights where he goes out late at night, Technique always called to checked on him. He is actually very lucky to have a younger brother like Technique.