001

CARI
T U C K E R

"Daddy, I don't wanna go with your friend." I whine loudly while packing my bags.

My daddy sighs obviously annoyed, "Well, you're going to."

My daddy, the one and only, Chris Tucker has a movie shoot for this movie called Friday. So I have to go with his best friend, Michael Jackson.

I don't want to go because (1) I don't wanna leave my best friend, Elexis (2) I don't wanna leave my boyfriend, Calvin.

My daddy isn't very fond of Calvin but who gives a fuck. He's overprotective... As hell.

"Why can't Uncle Eddie watch me?" I ask him referring to his other best friend.

He turns around to look at me before continuing to pack, "Well remember when you killed his fish, his favorite fish that looked like Tito? Well he said if I ever asked him to watch you I'll have to pay him $500 per second. I don't have the money or time to deal with Eddie so Michael it is." He tells me.

I groan loudly, "But-"

"Little girl, if you don't pack those bags and shut the hell up." Daddy cuts me off making me shut up.

"Whatever," I mumble continuing to pack.

"Oh but you still packing though. And your mouth is closed while you're doing so. Am I correct?" He asks eyes bugging out.

I ignore him continuing to pack. Sometimes he can be deadass annoying.

After I got done packing I put my bags in the trunk of the car and sit in the front seat waiting on my daddy to come on.

When he finally drags his bags out and into the car (with his ol' weak ass) he gets into the car; starts it up and swiftly pulls off.

On our way to Elexis' house, daddy decides to lay down some rules anout Michael.

"Look, he's a cool man. Funny, nice, just great in general. He stays to himself most of the time. Don't speak on things you don't know about. He does like being corrected if he's doing something wrong. He's very shy. Please don't ask dumb questions because he will make you feel pretty stupid if you do. Now, theres one more thing, if he tells you personal things; you can not tell anyone else. Got that?" He finishes off looking over at me.

I nod slowly, "Yeah, I got that." I tell my father.

"Alright good." He says turning up the radio putting in his Ice Cube cd.

It Was A Good Day started blasting. Daddy nods his head to the beat.

Not long after we pull up to my bestfriends home. When daddy parks the car, I get out and make my way to the front door; walking in.

"Hey! I'm home!" I shout.

A few seconds later her father, Martin Lawrence comes downstairs mugging me.

"Now, I done told you about that loud ass mouth of yours." He says, "Elexis! Yo' friend down here!"

Daddy walks in and Martin mugs him, "Don't start with me today, Martian." Daddy mumbles.

"Fuck you, Christmas." Martin says flicking my daddy off.

I roll my eyes. They could never get along.

Elexis comes down the stairs and we hug. "Girl, what you doin' here?" She asks me pulling away from the hug.

"Oh, I just came to say bye for now. Daddy gotta go shoot a film and he's making me go stay with Michael." I tell her.

"Why can't you stay with Eddie? He lives so much closer." My bestfriend whines.

"See, thats what I was saying. But he said he didn't wanna watch me because I killed his fish." I tell her staring off into space.

"Oh, the one that looked like Tito?" She asks curiously.

I nod, "Yup,"

We both sigh before saying, "His favorite fish."

"Anyways, I'm gonna miss you so much, Lexi." I whine.

"I know, I'm gunna miss you too. I can still call right?" She asks me.

I shrug, "I dunno. I'll call you when I get there though."

She nods, "Okay, sounds like a plan."

After a few minutes of chatting, we decide to part ways with a hug and goodbye.

Then we, my daddy and I, are back on the road. Going to the Neverland Ranch. The place I've heard so much about.

▫♦▫~About 2 Hours Later~▫♦▫

We pull up to the gates of Neverland and are let in by guards. My daddy stops the car and I get out.

A few seconds later I hear my father, "Mike! My man," he greets giving him a 'bro hug'.

Michael giggles, "Hi, Chris." He returns the friendly gesture and I just stand there watching them awkwardly.

"Oh, Cari say hi." My daddy says.

I furrow my eyebrows and side eye my father before converting my eyes back over to Michael; "Hi... I'm Cari. It's nice to see you...again?"

He pulls me into a friendly hug and does he smell like heaven? Yes the fuck he does.

"Oh, you've grown so much since the last time I saw you!" He exclaims.

I nod smiling a little, "Yeah,"

My daddy looks at Michael, "Alright man, keep my daughter safe. Make sure she's taken care of and make her call me." He walks over to me pulling me into a bone crushing hug; kissing my forehead he says, "I love you, be safe."

He chucks up his curves, gets in his car anx drives off.

Thank God the maids got my bags because if not I would've been clotheless. My daddy would not be coming back.

"Shall, I show you to your room?" Michael asks me after a moment of silence.

I look up at him, "Uh, yeah. Sure,"

I can't believe this...

Alright my beautiful fellow Moonwalkers and MJ Pervs. This is my new book. Tell me if you like it.
I love you guys. Will be updating soon.

▫♦▫-MrsHuncho-▫♦▫