014

2 days later...

ALANA
F I L E S

I wait in the café. I sigh checking my wristwatch once again. He's about eighteen minutes late and I am getting absolutely pissed off. Just as I'm about to get up and leave, Prince walks in with the hugest grin on his face.

I straight face him, "What are you so happy about? I'm going to let you know right now, I don't deal with lateness." I tell him while sliding his coffee over to him.

He smiles wider, "I know, I know! But I have news."

I raise an eyebrow as to tell him to continue, "Okay, I told my wife...and she wasn't mad!" He says excitedly.

My eyes widen, "What? What's that supposed to mean?" I ask him frantically.

"She can't conceive...she wants to know if you'd be willing to let her have the baby. I know that's a lot to as-"

"You're damn right it is!" I exclaim getting looks from everyone in the café. "Let me tell you something, you and your wife can both go to hell. This is my child and I am not giving him or her up." I tell him more calmly while grabbing my purse, I stand up "Have a nice day." I say before walking out.

I call a taxi and when it gets there I tell it to take me to Neverland. At first the man looked at me like I was crazy, then he realized what I was talking about and nodded - driving off.

I arrived at Neverland about three hours later and I played the man extra for the long drive. "Thanks!" I say while walking towards the gates.

The security recognizes me and greets me while letting me in. I walk through the doors and see one of the maids Xy walking past. "Um, Xy?" I call for her softly.

She turns around with a smile on her face, "Miss, What is it that you need?" She asks me.

"Do you by any chance know where Michael and Cari may be?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yes, last time I saw them, they were outside having a water ballon fight." She tells me and I nod making my way to the backyard.

As soon ask step out, I get soaked. I throw my hands up and scoff - hearing Michael and Cari giggle. I turn around slowly and smile mischievously, "Oh, it is on!" I scream as I grab a super soaker.

Michael lets out a high pitched scream and runs, I run after him, "I am going to get you!" I yell running after him.

Cari takes this as a chance to soak me from behind making me gasp and giggle. "Are you serious?"

Hours Later...

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

Alana, Cari, I are sitting in the living room of Neverland discussing what happened today. Alana told us about the meet up with Prince and how he asked her to give him and his wife the baby. If you ask me, that's wrong.

I nod my head, listening carefully. Cari turns to me and bites her lip, "How do you feel about this baby?"

I shake my head, "It's wrong and I think you should let him know that you guys can co-parent but you should definitely let him know that he can not take advantage of the opportunity." I tell her and Cari smiles.

"Whenever you need advice on anything, go to Michael the Majestic." Cari says, Alana laughs.

That night, Alana spends a night in me and Cari's room. It was like a sleepover, so you know what the means, I couldn't get any.

You guys this is a filler chapter❤️ I promise  the next chapter will be longer! Love you guys! Vote, comment, your opinion is really important!

-thehunchess-

#michaelisinnocent