021

ALANA
F I L E S

I wait patiently as the taxi pulls up to the front gates of Neverland, "They want to know who wants to enter?" the taxi driver says, facing me.

"It's Alana Files, a friend of Mr. Jacksons," I tell him and the gates soon open, letting us go into the magic of Neverland. "Just pull up a little bit more and let me out." I instruct the man and the taxi soon comes to a halt.

I take $70 and hand it to the man before exiting the taxi, walking up towards the doors. I twist the knob and the door opens so, I just walk into the house. "Michael! Cari!" I call out, walking further into the mansion.

I hear two voices bickering in the living area, and I recognize one of the voices as Michaels, "You wouldn't dare!" he whisper-yells.

"If you don't give me that damn money, you'll see what I'll do!" the other voice snarles.

I walk towards the voices and see that it's Michael and his big brother, Jermaine, looking at each other. Jermaine looked at Michael with pure hatred; where as, Michael looked at Jermaine with an annoyed expression.

"Jermaine, you do not want to do this." Michael says, "We're family, for God's sake." he lets out a sigh.

"Watch me do it, Michael." Jermaine spits before holding up what seemed to be papers. I saw the word printed bold and large;

DIVORCE

So he's still married to Lisa Marie? This shit is insane!

"Get my money Michael.." Jermaine snarles before walking my way. I pretend that I'm just getting here and almost bumping into him. This results in him holding my waist to steady me, "Hello," he winks making me raise my eyebrows.

"Um, excuse me." I say politely, walking around him and into the living area where Michael is seated on the sofa with his face in his hands.

"Michael," I begin and he looks up, a surprised expression written all over his face as he sees me. "Are you okay?" I ask walking over to him.

He nods, smiling softly, "Yeah, I'm fine. What brings you this way?" he asks, sitting up straight.

I scoff, "I know you're lying! I just heard your little conversation with Jermaine but uh; we'll talk about that later. There's something that you need to know," I begin.

JERMAINE
J A C K S O N

I walk out of baby bro's mansion with a huge smile on my face. I'm smiling so hard that I can't see where I'm going and end up bumping into a person.

I gasp and bend down to help the girl up, examining her body as she stands upright. "Mhmm," I hum in approval as I look at her hips.

"Excuse me," she says, smiling a little while trying to walk around me but I stop her.

"I.. wanna know your name; maybe we could meet up somewhere?" I suggest and she rolls her eyes before her eyes widen slightly.

"Y-Your Jermaine Jackson, right?" she asks in a voice that says she is starstruck.

I use that as my cue to smile, "Yeah, that's me." I reply, making my voice an octave deeper.