020

XY
L E E

I walk into my cousins home, the smell of fried chicken filling my nostrils making me hum in delight. Just as I begin walking towards the kitchen, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see my aunt, Tisha, standing there with a small smile planted on her face. "Hey auntie. How are you?" I say, pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm fine, baby. How are you?" she asks, pulling away from the hug.

I shrug, "I'm fine," I begin, "my job really is a workout." I say truthfully.

"Well, go on in the dining room. Let me fix you a plate," she says, walking into the kitchen.

I go into the dining room, and take a seat in one of the many chairs. After a while of sitting there alone, my cousin, Mya comes in with a small frown planted on her face. "Why are you here?" she asks with a lot of attitude.

I shrug, "I came to have a word with your sister,"

Before she can reply, Tisha comes in with a plate; it consists of four whole wings, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, and collard greens. My stomach growls at the sight of the delightful meal being brought my way. "Mya, why are you in here?" she asks as she sits the plate on the table in front of me. I waste no time digging in; tuning out everything around me.

After I finish my dinner, I head upstairs towards my cousins room. I open the door, expecting to see her sitting on her bed watching TV but instead; I see an empty bed with her nowhere in sight. I sigh, aggravated with the fact that she's not here. I've told her plenty of times that I need my money: getting a tape like that is not easy. Neither is setting up those cameras in his house.

I sit on her bed and decide to wait for her to come home.

LEIGH-ANNE
P I N N I S É

I sit on my bed thinking about this crazy dilemma: Michael Jackson dating my seventeen year old daughter? I just can't let it go, I won't let it go because him and I were supposed to be together; but instead he's with my daughter. "Uggh," I groan loudly, pulling my curly hair in frustration.

Even though I'm supposed to be engaged to Sean and in a complicated relationship with my baby's father; when I saw Michael, old feelings came back. As I sit there deep in thought, I don't notice Sean walk in.

"Leigh?" he calls my name, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I roll my eyes, letting out an aggravated sigh, "What is it Sean?" I ask, looking over at him.

"You good?" he asks sitting beside me on the bed.

I nod, "I'm fine.. what made you think I wasn't?" I ask smartly, looking out of the glass wall that shows the bright stars shining in the sky, since it is nearing eleven.

"You came in here and didn't even say 'hey baby' or nothing," he says stuffing a Dorito in his mouth.

"I was just a little tired, that's all." I lie, continuing to look out of the glass wall.

"Well, let me help you out of your clothes and run you a hot bath," he says helping me out of my tight black dress.

What did I do to deserve a man like this..?

ELEXIS
L A W R E N C E

I walk into my house and slide my shoes off before making my way up to my room. I open my bedroom door and see my cousin, Xy sitting on my bed with her legs crossed. "Where's my money?" she asks standing up and quickly walking over to me.

I gulp nervously, "Um, how much was it again?" I ask nervously clutching my purse in between both my hands.

"Five thousand," she replies quickly making me panic inwardly.

"I-I don't have five thousand dollars; but I do have seven hundred." I say, unzipping my handbag pulling the money that calvin had given me earlier out, and trying to hand it to her.

She just looks at me like I'm insane before, chuckling bitterly, and walking over to me.

"I'm not takin' that shit, Lexis!" she screams, "I've given you time," she says, breathing heavily. "to give me my money and since you don't have it; I want my copy of that tape. Give it to me, now!" she yells, holding her hand out making me shake my head.

Tears fall out of my eyes, "No,"

Xy sighs, "Give me that fuckin' tape, Elexis." she demands roughly.

"I am not givin' you this tape just for you to sell it to the press... and get the love of my bestfriend's life locked up." I say, thinking about Cari and how bad I fucked up with her.

Xy just shrugs, laughing, "Should've thought about that before you became obsessed with her man," she replies, "Now, gimme that tape. I'm not gon' ask for that shit again," she says and by her facial expression, I could tell that she wasn't playing by no means.

I sigh, walking over to my closet, pulling out of my safe; I put in the code and pull it open, before grabbing the tape, handing the tape to Xy.

Xy smiles, as she puts the tape in her brown backpack, "I hope I didn't cause too much trouble, love." she says walking towards the door.

As she walks out, she stops in her tracks, saying, "Congrats on the baby." before walking out of my room.

How did she know a-about th-that?

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I lay next to Cari with a huge smile on my face. After we got done making love for the fifth time tonight, we decided to cuddle and watch Peter Pan. Not too long ago, though, she fell asleep halfway through the movie.

There's two knocks on my bedroom door before I answer, "Yes?"

Pearl says, "One of your brother's are downstairs, and they want to have a word with you. He says it's urgent,"

I groan, moving away from the warmth of Cari's body, grabbing my robe and putting around myself. I walk out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and into the living room to see... Jermaine?

My eyes widen slightly, "W-What are you doin' here?" I stutter out, only recieving a bitter chuckle.

"..Long time, no see little bro; are you ready?" he asks, standing up from the sofa; slowly walking over to me.

"R-Ready for what?" I reply, my voice trembling.

"Are you ready," he begins before chuckling once again, "to pay for what you owe?" he asks.