006

CARI
T U C K E R

Calvin holds me tightly and chuckles deeply in my ear. "Hey, baby." He says.

I sniff him and sigh, "Baby? How'd you know I was here?" I ask him smiling at him.

"Well, I paid Elexis a visit and she told me everything I needed to know." He tells me smiling a huge smile.

I peck his lips multiple times before my eyes avert to the person standing in the doorway. I see Michael there with a hurt look in his eyes.

I bite my lip and tap Calvins shoulder as to tell him to put me down. When he does I walk over to Michael.

"Hi, Michael." I clear my throat and look behind me, "Calvin come here." I tell him.

He walks over to me, "Yeah?"

"This is Michael, the owner of this house. Michael, this is my boyfriend, Calvin." I introduce them to each other.

Calvin eyes grow fifteen sizes making me chuckle, "Oh my God! I'm in Michael Jackson's home!"

He holds his hand out for Michael to shake and he obliges. However, for some reason Michael doesn't seem to be too pleased to be meeting Calvin.

"Its nice to finally meet you Calvin," Michael says.

What does he mean finally?

I scrunch my face up, "Um, Calvin can you give me and Michael a second please."

"Yeah, sure. Hey, it was really nice to meet you." He says to Michael.

Michael nods, then averts his attention over to me. Once he sees me, he smiles a little.

"Hi," he says just above a whisper.

"Hey, Michael. Can we go to your room; just for a minute. Please?" I ask him.

He nods, and we walk in the direction into his room. Once we get there he opens the door and lets me in first. After he walks in he closes the door behind him.

He sighs and drops his hands to his side, "What is it that you want to talk about?" He asks me.

I lay my hand down on my hip, "What was that? What do you mean it was finally nice to meet him! You didn't even know I dated Calvin!" I exclaim while doing so I move my hands trying to get the point across.

He chuckles a little before looking me in the eyes; one eyebrow slightly arched upwards, "I see that you've forgotten that I'm your fathers bestfriend. He told me everything about you and Calvin." He says Calvin's name as of its venom.

I gasp and back away, "Nigga, let me tell you one thing. You don't know a damn thang about me and Calvin. You nor my father has an input on my relationship because guess what? I couldn't give less fucks if anyone likes him!" I yell a little.

I hate when people act like they know Calvin when they don't know anything.

Michael giggles a little, stepping a little closer to me; he lifts my chin up, "You just don't get it do you? You don't understand when people are trying to look out for you, do you?"

I continue to look into his enchanting eyes, I don't dare say a word. He looks down at me and leans down, I stand on my tiptoes and soon- our lips meet.

I feel a spark that courses through my whole body. I hold onto the sides of his face and his hands fall down to my waist. He slides his wet tongue across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I instantly let him in; our tongues fighting for dominance. Of course I win.

As I begin to run my fingers through his beautiful locks, theres a knock on the door.

"Um, you guys have been in here for a while. Is everything okay?" I hear Janet say on the other side of the door.

He pulls away from my lips making me whimper from the loss of contact.

He chuckles, "Everything is fine! We were just having a....discussion. That's all," he says glancing over at me.

I bite my bottom and look down at my pink colored toenails, blushing.

"Okay, well Cari hurry up! We're about to bake cookies!" Janet shouts from the other side of the door.

We then hear her footsteps going down the hallway. Michael looks back at me and smirks, he makes his way over to me.

He has a huge grin playing upon his face, "Did ya enjoy it?" He asks me.

I slap his chest, "No! I have a boyfriend!"

He smirks, "You enjoyed it! Ha ha! I knew you would!" He rubs it in my face.

I walk towards the door but I remember the tape recorder; I walk over to the couch grabbing it.

I put it in my back pocket and before I walk out of the room; I peck Michael's soft, delicious lips.

I walk down the hallway and enter the room seeing Ky with a little grin on her face.

I smile awkwardly, "Um, whats up with you? Why are ya smilin' like that?" I ask her looking around the room.

She only smiles wider, "Oh! I know your little secret! You were in there," she looks around, and when she's sure the coast is clear she continues, "you were in there..kissing Michael," she whispers.

I smile innocently, "Okay, okay! Ya got me!"

She squeals, "Tell me about it! Give me the deats!" She squeals again.

I literally fall onto the bed, and a sigh escapes my lips, "Oh my god! His lips are pure magic and his mouth tastes like peppermint! His lips are so soft, and- and delicate. They're perfect and plump!" I explain to her, almost rambling.

She gasps and hits my arm playfully, "You lucky bitch!" She yells loudly.

Janets head popped around the corner, "Hey girls! Cookies are done!" She exclaims before running back downstairs.

We get up and go eat the cookies that Janet and Calvin baked. They were actually pretty good.

The only thing on my mind was Michael though. His lips were on my mind until I went to bed that night.