005

CARI
T U C K E R

▫♦▫~At Dinner~▫♦▫

Janet clears her throat, "So, uh Mike. Have you...found anyone worthy of your time yet?"

He seems to be caught by surprised because it takes him quite a few minutes to answer her question. But when he does this is what he says; "Yeah, I have someone in mind."

Janet begins to smile widely, "Really! Whats her name?"

He tilts his head to the side, "Um her name? Its uh Car- Carla. That's her name." He seems to be assuring himself.

"Well when will we meet this Carla." Janet asks.

I glance at Ky who's stuffing her face with spaghetti.

Ol' hungry gal! I giggle a little and she looks up at me and flicks me off.

KYRSTIN
Mc C A R T N E Y

I look at the way Michael is stuttering. Po' man. I know he's lying about this Carla girl.

I'm gunna get to the bottom of this too. I wonder who he's talking about. Oh well, I'm just gonna continue eating.

*ding🌟

Omg what if Carla is Cari?! Stop being silly, Ky.

As dinner goes on I notice how Michael glances at Cari....and thats a lot. Whenever she gigglez he blushes.

Now this is soooooo cute!

I smile and continue to eat.

▫♦▫~After Dinner in Cari's Room~▫♦▫

"Alright guys. I'm gunna go take my shower." Janet says walking into the bathroom.

I take this as the time to tell Cari that Michael has a crush on her. I turn to face her with a goofy smile on my face.

She smiles at my facial expression,"What is going on in that mind of yours?" She asks me.

"Okay so, this may seem farfetched but...I think- I think Michael has a crush on you." I tell her.

She laughs a little until she geta a glimpse of my serious face, "Oh, you're serious. Oh my god. What makes you think this?"

I smile proudly, "Thought you'd never ask! I know this because the way he blushed everytime you talked: even if you weren't talking to him. Did you see the googly eyes he was giving you? He looked like he was in love, Miss Carla," I wiggle my eyebrows making her blush.

She swats me, "Stop, Carla is a real person,"

I raise an eyebrow, "Yeah! The real person sitting in front of me."

After a few minutes of silence she says, "I need proof,"

I look over at her and smirk, "What ars you suggesting?" I ask her.

"I am suggesting that you go in there and ask him.... Right Now!" She says mocking my use of suggesting.

"What?! Why me?" I ask confused.

She gives me a look and I know there's no backing out.

I groan loudly, "You owe me some chicken." I say before walking to my suitcase getting my small tape recorder.

I start it and walk out down the hall and to Michael's room. I knock waiting on him to tell me to come in.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say loud enough for whoever is on the other side to hear me.

I raise an eyebrow at who walks in. "Hey, Nosy Rosy." I say to Ky receiving the finger.

"Wow! The finger! Very creative." I say jokingly.

"Shut up! I have a question to ask you though." She says sitting on the little couch in my room.

"And what is that?" I ask her giving her my undivided attention.

"Do you have a crush on Cari? Please answer truthfully. I promise I won't tell her." She says with sincere eyes.

I sigh, "If you tell her, I. Will. Kill. You. Myself! Yes, I have a little crush on her but its not gunna get too big." I explain truthfully.

"Why can't it get any bigger than it already is? I mean you seem like you're love buddy." She explains.

I shrug, "She's my bestfriends daugher. Its not gunna work even if we- I tried."

She nods, "Oh well, I'm always here...if you need anything." She says not in a seductive way but more friendly....surprisingly.

I smile, "Thanks, Ky."

She nods standing up, "Well, I gotta go. They're probably looking for me," she says making her way to the door.

"Wait!" I exclaim and she turns around with an eyebrow raised, "How'd you know I had a crush on her?" I ask shyly.

"The way you blushed when she talked even if she wasn't talking to you. They way you stared at her with loving eyes. And Carla, really? You gotta do better with those fake names." She explains making me laugh and nod.

She walks out closing the door softly behind her.

I know she's gunna tell Janet.

KYRSTIN
Mc C A R T N E Y

I walk into the room with a huge smile and reach for the tape recorder in my back pocket.

Wait! Where the hell did I pu- I groan inwardly.

"Whats wrong with you?" Cari asks.

"The tape recorder, I left it in his room." I tell her in a panic.

She stands there mouth agape, "Wow! How stupid of you."

"I had him right where I wanted him. He admitted that he had the biggest crush on you. Ugh! I'm so slow," I say.

There's a knock on the door and once Cari says come in, Susan walks in with a smile on her face.

"Miss Tucker, you have a visitor." She says and a lightskinned boy walks in after her.

Cari's eyes brighten up and she jumps on the boy, "Baby!"