009

CARI
T U C K E R

I look up into Michael's eyes as he's looking down into mine. Who would've thought that I would be sleeping with my daddy's bestfriend?

"Are you really sure about this?" He whispers upon my lips before pecking them.

I nod, "Yes, I'm positive. I want to do this with you."

He licks his lips, "Is this going to be your....first time?" He asks me curiously.

I swallow and nod, "Yes,"

His eyes widen, "Well, I don't want it to be like this. It should be romantic. It should also be with someone you love." He tells me leaning up.

I grab his chin and bring his lips closer to mine; before they attach, I say; "I do love you. This is perfect."

He pulls away from the kiss, "But we've only known each other three days. How could you love me already." He asks.

I sigh looking into his eyes, "Love comes at anytime. You never expect love.... It just happens." I whisper playing in his lucious curls.

He lifts his head and kisses my lips, "Are you...ready?"

I nod, "Mmhmm, let me get undressed." I tell him.

He shakes his head, "I'll undress the both of us." He insists and I nod.

Michael begins to pull my shirt over my head, he looks down at my light pink lace bra.

He begins to trail kisses from my neck, leaving hickeys here and there. He slowly unclips my bra and slides it off.

He stands up to observe the upper half of my body.

He bites his bottom lip, "How are you this young, with a body like a goddess?" He asks making me blush.

I shrug, smiling like an idiot. I soon feel my shorts being pulled off; along with my panties.

I shiver because of the cold air hitting my parts (if you know what I mean).

He begins to undress himself and once I see him in just his boxers, I just about faint. I can see the print from a mile away.

My eyes buldge out of my head, "Oh. My God. Is that," I clear my throat, "Is that gunna....fit?" I ask timidly.

He shrugs opening a condom, "We can make it fit..." He says while rolling the condom on his huge length.

He walks back over to the bed and looks down at my body, "God, you're so beautiful." He mumbles before placing kisses all over my body. Once he gets to my cookie, he looks up at me, asking for permission; I nod.

He opens my legs and I watch as his head goes down. Soon I feel I pleasurable sensation in my vagina.

"Mmm, Michael." I moan as I grab hold of his curls.

He sucks harder and slowly inserts a finger into my vagina making me gasp.

(Omg! I feel so dumb.....)

"Oh my gaaahhhdd," I moan pulling his curls a little.

He begins to nibble on my clit sending a vibration through my spine. I let out a long groan.

"Oh my god, this feels so good baby." I moan arching my back a bit.

He pumps his fingers in and out of my vagina faster. The only thing being heard in the room is my moans and a sound as if you're stirring mac 'n cheese.

My Daddy's Bestfriend (Michael Jackson Fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें